TargetBay Reviews

TargetBay Reviews

by TargetBay

Collect More Product Reviews to Increase the Conversion Rate

Zing Organics

I had some difficulty working out what to do with the app - I received incredible hand holding and would recommend the app and the highly experienced team.

KCdesignZ

First of all this is the only app I have experienced with any customer service . Not to mention I was blown away with all the help I received. So far seems to me like the best Reviews app there is out there! Well done Target Bay and thank you so much for all your help.

Crystal Skin Co

Excellent APP. I am pretty happy. Awesome support team as well. They have plenty of tools to engage the customer. I definitely recommend the app.

TheCrazyCap

Great App. Great support team. Senthil helped me with the complete setup. Very good team. Impresses by their service.

Baked Beauty Co.

Very helpful in getting reviews from our customers. Definitely recommend. The onboarding process was easy and Vijay did a great job getting us all set up!

iDrink Products

We needed more customer reviews for our new website, and TargetBay delivered. Plus they have a lot more tools to engage consumers, which has significantly improved our conversion rate and return customer rate. The ROI has been awesome, and their customer support is also great! As we keep learning, they help us to tweak our settings for better performance.

Sale On Demand Shop

I just got off a call with Vijay and he went through Targetbay 's onboarding with He was very knowledgeable answered my questions Great personality Targetbay has some great features that are gonna be a huge benefit to my store.

The Skipping Stone

The on-boarding process was awesome! The step by step walk through was logical and comprehensive. I was really impressed by their preparation of the email templates, which included our logo and sample message. Thank you TargetBay!

Wax Cabin Candle Co.

I did a ton of research to find the best review site. TargetBay was a little more expensive than others, but once everything was onboarded, I realized why... not only does the company customize your Review layout to match your website... they do it all for you! I read other reviews where companies don't help you. They also did an onboarding phone call and were super nice.

Send a Unicorn

TargetBay's onboarding team is excellent and accessible. Bala is amazing! He was there to answer all my questions. Their back end is also very user friendly and well thought out. Highly recommend!

Previous 1