tawk.to Live Chat

tawk.to Live Chat

by tawk.to

Free Messaging App to Monitor & Chat with site Visitors

Dressed For Dance

The app itself is good but unfortunately the support is awful, I had a very impatient agent on their live chat who resorted to using capital letters with me, granted I was not understanding what he was getting at but this patronising and unhelpful tone is not a good sign of support

Mountaineer Tactical

The App itself is good, but beware if you uninstall it. It will continue to charge you $15.00/mo, despite it being uninstalled from your store and not in use. I used it for a month, then cancelled it, only to have it bill me for no reason. If I had not been aware, it would have billed me indefinitely.

Siloe

Great at first. It was free for me and easy to customize. The problem is the site doesn't notify me anymore when a chat comes through. I've missed several chats because it failed to notify me.

Bearing Box

The app is good as far as function goes, but it appeared to slow my site down significantly. When it was installed, there was 8 - 10 seconds after the page loaded when nothing on the page could be selected. When I removed the app everything appears to be loading normally again.