tawk.to Live Chat

tawk.to Live Chat

by tawk.to

Free Messaging App to Monitor & Chat with site Visitors

Turtle Covers Group Limited

For free it's a great app with lots of functions. However, I've had an issue arise and even two weeks later I'm struggling to get a response. The support specialists can't offer a time frame and I feel like they don't particularly care about the issue.

Update. It's now 7/09/20. I opened case on 28/06/20 and I still don't have a response. I am still getting no help when asking how long it will take for a response.

My issue is related to the scheduler not turning on and off when it's supposed to meaning that people are expecting chats when I'm not online and getting annoyed when no one is responding. I'm wondering if they're waiting for the UK time change??!

Yes the option is there to do it manually but that is ensuring that you remember to turn it on and off when necessary. It's frustrating that there is an option to schedule online and offline hours but it doesn't work.

My Fifth Avenue

A bit buggy. The menu interface is a bit clustered and the settings panel is not very user friendly. I say the entire menu interface should be updated into a more user friendly experience then this app would easily get 5 stars. Other than that and some minor bugs, the tawk.to app can be used while on desktop and also downloaded on your phone or tablet so you can chat with customers live...that functionality is great. Being able to customize the chat panel in many ways and automatically greet the visitor can be a very useful tool for your business. Gets the job done and I haven't found any other apps that compare in that regard.

zoopetfamily

It is good, but some messages you need to keep in English. :( I am working with other countries and languages.

Authentic Foods

Chat works like a charm. Off the shelf it seems however that the chat doesn't work during the shopify checkout flow. I'm contacting tawk.to support to figure it out. Will come back here with an update.

Mbkplanners

I've only just started using this app.
PROS: Free, has a lot of information (also a con), seems to be working on Safari.

CONS: Has a LOT going on within the app. It is a bit much and could really be scaled back and redesigned to make it more user friendly. Does not appear to be working on Google Chrome (chat box doesn't appear at all).