Tax Exempt Manager

Increase sales by offering VAT exemption for EU B2B customers

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

EquiZone Online

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We had been happy with the app, but since upgrading to Plus the app has stopped working. Our emails and messages continue to be ignored. We've now contacted Shopify. We hope they'll take it further with the app to get the issue resolved asap!

Monday Vapes

Time spent using app About 10 hours

This app doesn't do what it says and doesn't fir my store. Asked developer to remove the app but I've got ignored and the app code is still at my store confusing my buyers!

NAVUCKO.

Location Germany

No reply from customer service. After deleting the app in trial mode, we get charged now 9,99$. Absolutely no recommendation!!

Karten Design Fabrik

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Hopeless. Only works with b2b via vat registration. Doesnt work with latest version of Chrome. no customer support. waste of time.

October 27, 2020

Hi. Our support team is already in contact with you and waiting for response. Please answer their email to let them review the Chrome problem. They will gladly help you.
The app is supposed to work with only confirmed VAT IDs, so nobody can fake it. We do not test with a patterns only, we work with the VLIES Webservice.

Thank you.