Digital Takeout: Multi Pricing

Digital Takeout: Multi Pricing

by Digital Takeout

Set an extra product price (sell VAT free).

Brooke Gregson UK Ltd

Danger! This app just completely deleted all the content on my home page and broke links from the menu to products. I have emailed developers but doesn't solve current problem that I have to resolve. I wanted to give the APP ZERO but I had to select a star. Sorry guys.

April 22, 2020

Hi Brooke Gregson UK Ltd, sorry to hear you have issues with Multi Pricing. I can’t find any email in our support system but please contact me at hello@digitaltakeout.io and I will get back to you from there to help you find a solution. Thanks, have a great day and talk to you soon!

Max-Inc SA

App currently not working. Have emailed support 3 times and no reply. We use it to show VAT and currently not showing

June 21, 2019

Hi Max Inc, sorry to hear you have issues with Multi Pricing. I can’t find any email from your Max Inc but please contact me at hello@digitaltakeout.io and I will get back to you from there to help you find a solution. Thanks, have a great day and talk to you soon!

GeekyGraphghan.com

NOOOOOOOPE.
The font is bad - the pricing doesn't carry over to the check out. We're a UK based business but this doesnt help switch tax inclusive pricing based on location - it's a cosmetic function as opposed to something of any use

April 30, 2019

Hi GeekyGraphghan. Thanks for the review! Did you reach out to support? We don't see a ticket. As for the fonts, they should be same as set in the theme. And if you set up Taxes correct in Shopify, it is definitely possible to switch between tax inclusive or exclusive pricing, based on location.

Feel free to reach out so we can help (hello@digitaltakeout.io). And thanks again for the constructive review! 😉