TaxJar Sales Tax Automation

TaxJar Sales Tax Automation | Reviews

by TaxJar

Save Hours on Sales Tax for Your Store

Laurmeskincare

I've been using TaxJar for several months and wanted to use their AutoFile service.
TaxJar's numbers didn't fully match what Shopify had. It was a whopping $2 off, but it was off. I had brought over some sales pre- TaxJar. I emailed them with a screenshot of what I had. Got a very prompt email response saying they would look into it.. Got a second email response within next to no time with an explanation. They adjusted what they had, and they filed my sales tax return without a hitch. So easy!

Brooklyn Fixed Gear

We love this app! TaxJar is Amazing! It’s really seamless and works exactly as advertised. We have been using it for a few weeks now and we have had no problems. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone on Shopify.

From all the guys (and girl) here at https://www.brooklynfixedgear.com, Thank you!

Hammock Town

I've been using TaxJar for nearly a year now and am beyond impressed with it's capabilities.

Before TaxJar I used to file Florida Sales Taxes quarterly and it was a nightmare. Now with TaxJar I have the entire process automated and never have to worry about sales and use tax again!

I simply connected my Shopify store with 1 click, I enrolled for Autofile and connected my Business Certificate Number with Florida + My Bank Account. Now for less than $20 a month and $20 per file I NEVER have to worry about sales taxes again!!!!

I can focus on selling hammocks. Woot Woot.

-Luiz

Sugoi Shirts

This app is a LIFE SAVER. Must have for any store with high volume sales. Saves so much valuable time and headaches when it comes to filing sales tax.

Floorcity

TaxJar is working on an integration with NetSuite; which we hope is up soon. They work great for Shopify compared to all the problems we had with Avalara and if you management taxes in multiple states they make the filing a breeze to auto-file.

Brideside

Super easy implementation and great customer service!

Tzikal Beauty Group Inc

This probably the single most useful app in the App Store. Who wants to deal with sales taxes by state, by county? Remembering to keep a journal of what was taken in and where you owe taxes to? Tax Jar takes the guess work out of a operationally complex issue and puts it on auto pilot. Seriously, after a straight forward set up process, your sales tax management is being handled efficiently. Couldn't do the work without TaxJar!

Better World Pets

Takes away a huge stress point for a small business. Filing for sales tax in every required state isn't exactly a strength for a solo-preneur.

The Lug Nut Source

Great little tool that shaves off a good chunk of time each month doing the math on what sales tax I owe. Can't wait until they have auto filing for Texas!

Strictly Viral

Totally not a numbers person, so I would literally drown without TaxJar!! This app is a lifesaver!