TaxJar Sales Tax Automation

TaxJar Sales Tax Automation

by TaxJar

Save HOURS on Sales Tax for Your Store. Free Trial!

Cosmis Racing USA

It does the job well. I'd like to see a report showing sales tax collection revenue by day and I'm not using TaxJar for filing, but overall it works well and Customer Service has been excellent. TaxJar's customer service is light years ahead of Avalara's.

Reviv Serums

It sure takes a load off of calculating taxes for California. It's a bit pricey for having just one nexus maybe, but a lifesaver in general.

Thanks from all of us at https://revivserums.com -- none of us like to do accounting work!

Beneathyourmask

Gives me the information I need to file my sales taxes for beneathyourmsak.com. Would love if they could automatically file for me, but my state doesn't allow it.

Caryquilting

This does simplify our tax reporting quite a bit, but we have encountered discrepancies in paid vs fulfilled items - when TaxJar decide to report tax is different than when we collect collect tax. It seems that if they reported tax on the same month as it was collected (when the sale occurred) rather than when the product was fulfilled (sometimes months away), it would more accurately reflect how we pay taxes. We manually change our numbers to match our sales, not our fulfillment dates. Still an improvement over spreadsheets, but not perfect.