Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 94% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
17 de janeiro de 2024

I started using teeinblue 2 months ago and it took me a while to understand the tool. Also because I started with the most complicated products. However, the support team was always there for me and answered my questions. Once you know how it works teeinblue is actually easy to use. It is a great tool for personalized products and the price is good as well. I will keep using teeinblue for my shop.

Isigra
Suíça
3 meses usando o app
teeinblue deixou uma resposta 19 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you for the glowing review! We are grateful for your kind words and are pleased to know that our service has exceeded your expectations < 3 We hope to deliver even more benefits to you in the future.

Data de edição: 27 de janeiro de 2024

Especially Lucie is doing a great job helping me with questions I have. The app itself is no doubt the best on the market

Oh my Valentine!
Quase 3 anos usando o app
17 de janeiro de 2024

As I am in the learning phase of using Tee in Blue, I find the backup chat line and the help I receive invaluable. They are always there to help me sort any issues I may have! Knowing you can seek help if required is the best!

Signature Gift Studio
Austrália
5 meses usando o app
teeinblue deixou uma resposta 19 de janeiro de 2024

Your kind words made our day! We're overjoyed to know that you enjoy and learn so fast with Teeinblue. Anytime you need help, be sure to let us know <3

16 de novembro de 2023

One word to describe TeeinBlue is Perfect. The whole app is such a great live customisation app and I do enjoy everything in TeeinBlue. I do hope they can give more feature such as product bundle hehe. And another thing, big applause to their support team. I can say they are one of the best (if not the best) support team. They always help me finding solution to every problems that I encountered. The best !

DesignedbySiti
Malásia
7 meses usando o app
teeinblue deixou uma resposta 16 de janeiro de 2024

We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. Your feedback is appreciated, and we will continue to develop more useful features in the upcoming time. Stay tuned!

15 de janeiro de 2024

Also ich kann die App nur sehr empfehlen. Der Support ist ein Traum. Es wird immer sehr schnell und effektiv geholfen. Es wird auch ständig an der App gearbeitet. Also besser geht es nicht.
------------------------
I can only highly recommend the app. The support is a dream. They always help very quickly and effectively. They are also constantly working on the app. So it couldn't be better.

Wunsch Designs
10 meses usando o app
teeinblue deixou uma resposta 16 de janeiro de 2024

We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us! Any time you need help, you know where to find us ;)

1 de novembro de 2023

The app is simply great, it makes it possible for me to create my shop according to my ideas and take the shopping experience to a new level.

The many instructions make it easy to find your way around and it's a lot of fun to create your first artworks, especially if you're a graphic designer like me and create all of your own cliparts. If there is a problem the support will always help you.

Only recommended!

Racing Vibes
8 meses usando o app
teeinblue deixou uma resposta 7 de novembro de 2023

We are overjoyed to read your 5-star review! Thank you for your kind words and for supporting our product. We truly appreciate your feedback and are always here anytime you need.

30 de janeiro de 2024

Teeinblue is a bit of a learning curve at first, but once get a handle on it. It is an absolute game-changer for enhancing customer experience as it allows for so much customization to your products.

Furthermore, the customer service was wonderful. Anytime I had a question or needed assistance, their support team was prompt, helpful, and went above and beyond to ensure my concerns were addressed, especially Lexie she is awesome!

Keep up the great work! :)

INK PRESS
Canadá
5 dias usando o app
teeinblue deixou uma resposta 1 de fevereiro de 2024

Our team and I (Lexie) are happy to hear that our hard work has paid off! We appreciate your effort in learning our App too. Hope our partnership will be fruitful in the upcoming year.

6 de outubro de 2023

Teeinblue is truly fantastic. We have been using Teeinblue for more than a year now and are just completely impressed. No other app in this area has so many functions, such great support and continuous updates and improvements. I can't think of anything negative that I've noticed. But above all, I have to compliment the support. Up until now, there has always been a great solution and a very quick response. Simply top! I would recommend it 100%! :)))

familypresent
Áustria
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
teeinblue deixou uma resposta 9 de outubro de 2023

Your kind words brighten our day because they make all the hard work worthwhile! Your compliment is a big motivation for our team.
Hope we can grow more together!

17 de outubro de 2023

I just had to share my excitement about Teeingblue. It's a game-changer, allowing me to create personalized products effortlessly.

And the best part? Their support team is beyond epic.

Personalized products and epic support – it's a winning combo. Highly recommend it for anyone looking to elevate their online business!

Happy customizing!

Total Canin
França
2 meses usando o app
teeinblue deixou uma resposta 18 de outubro de 2023

It's always amazing to hear that we've been successful in our goal of providing our customers with the best possible experience. Thank you for your fantastic review <3

18 de setembro de 2023

Awesome app for customisation, they're always adding new cool and useful features. The support team is INCREDIBLE and i mean it, always giving their best to understand the problem even tho the shop is in another language, always kind and they always found a solution for every of my problem or demand. <3

Loofie
França
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
teeinblue deixou uma resposta 20 de setembro de 2023

It’s great to hear that you had a positive experience with Teeinblue. Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off! If there’s anything we can do to serve you further, let us know.