Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 94% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
27 de novembro de 2023

Bin aktuell noch dabei Artworks für meinen Shop zu erstellen, aber ich muss bis hier schon mal sagen, dass der Kundenservice spitze ist! Mir wurde bzw. wird bei jeder noch so kleinen Fragen so schnell und präzise geholfen, das ist Wahnsinn! Bitte weiter machen!

NaroDesigns
3 meses usando o app
teeinblue deixou uma resposta 28 de novembro de 2023

Vielen Dank für die begeisterte Bewertung! Wir danken Ihnen für Ihre freundlichen Worte und freuen uns, dass unser Produkt Ihre Erwartungen übertroffen hat. Danke, daß Sie uns gewählt haben!

6 de agosto de 2023

the app is really excellent. it offers so many possibilities to create unique and automated designs. it is best that is constantly offering new features and improvements. I have never had such great service. the team helps you quickly and always answers everything very patiently and in a solution-oriented manner. Deserved 5 Stars!

myhappymug
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
teeinblue deixou uma resposta 8 de agosto de 2023

Thank you for your sweet words. We are over the moon to receive your thoughtful and detailed review. And we will never stop providing the best support and service that we are possible to do to you and our beloved customers <3

20 de fevereiro de 2024

The support team at Teeinblue is really easy to work with. Lexie is always very patient and very helpful. The product does require some getting used to (as it is with most personalization tools), but with each and every interaction with their support team, I am learning how to work the system. I used to pay designers to do setups because they seemed daunting, but now I will only use them for complex designs to save time.

Gifts 4 all of us
teeinblue deixou uma resposta 22 de fevereiro de 2024

Thank you for the 5-star rating. We’re thrilled you had such a great time when working with us. Your hard work pays off. We’re here for you anytime :)

14 de setembro de 2023

teeinblue has one of the best support team I have ever seen. They will answer your queries within the 12 hours or earlier with proper guides.

lovefam.de
7 meses usando o app
teeinblue deixou uma resposta 18 de setembro de 2023

It's always amazing to hear that we've been successful in our goal of providing our customers with the best possible experience. Thank you for your fantastic review <3

25 de setembro de 2023

Exceptional Support and Service
Teeinblue's support is outstanding! Their team's expertise and professionalism shine through. They're dedicated to resolving specific issues and go the extra mile. Their timely communication and genuine desire to assist set them apart. Thank you, Teeinblue!

senisy.com
27 dias usando o app
teeinblue deixou uma resposta 27 de setembro de 2023

We are overjoyed to read your 5-star review! Thank you for your kind words and for supporting our product. We truly appreciate your feedback and are always striving to improve our App better every single day

19 de fevereiro de 2024

As a newcomer to Shopify, navigating the ins and outs of setting up my online store has been both exciting and daunting. Thankfully, my experience with Teeinblue has been nothing short of phenomenal, particularly in terms of their unparalleled customer support.

My search for personalization needs got me to the Teeinblue's Shopify store, I was immediately impressed by the sleek design and user-friendly interface. Their product lineup and features attarcted me and made me explore it further.

However, what truly sets Teeinblue apart is their exceptional customer support team. As a newbie, I encountered various challenges in configuring my store and managing my Teeinblue products. Despite these issues not directly relating to Teeinblue's products, the team went above and beyond to assist me every step of the way.

What truly amazed me was their willingness to tackle issues that extended beyond their product line. Their patience, expertise, and dedication to resolving my queries were evident in every interaction. In particular, I must commend Tracy for her invaluable assistance and unwavering support throughout this process.

Not only is Teeinblue's product rock solid and easy to use, but their customer support elevates the entire experience to new heights. I've had the pleasure of working with commendable customer service in the past, but Teeinblue's team surpasses any expectations I had.

In conclusion, if you're seeking a seamless Shopify experience coupled with unparalleled customer support, look no further than Teeinblue. My heartfelt gratitude goes out to the entire Teeinblue team, and especially to Tracy, for their outstanding assistance.

Nijikart.com
Índia
teeinblue deixou uma resposta 22 de fevereiro de 2024

It is so touching when read your thoughtful review. We share it with the whole team and we take pride in knowing our customers are happy with their store experience.

Any time you need help, you know where to find us!

11 de setembro de 2023

Great app and a lot of options for those who need to add personalization to their products. Great support! The team helped us a lot during our running and learning phase, we had some technical issues we didn't know how to solve and the team got us the support we needed and solved all our issues.
Thanks again!
Highly recommended!

Magic Moment Maps
6 dias usando o app
teeinblue deixou uma resposta 12 de setembro de 2023

Your kind words made our day! We're glad to know that you enjoy and learn so fast with Teeinblue. We hope to deliver even more benefits to you in the future.

15 de agosto de 2023

Only positive things to say about tee in blue. I run a POD custom products business so this is the core app of the whole concept. It does it job very well. I was able to do everything I wanted. At first, the app is a little confusing because it has a lot of things. However, they provide complete tutorial videos that go through everything. After some days of use, I became a pro in the app.

Petique Prints
Portugal
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
teeinblue deixou uma resposta 16 de agosto de 2023

Your kind words made our day! We're super happy to know that you enjoy and learn so fast with Teeinblue. We hope to deliver even more benefits to you in the future.

24 de agosto de 2023

Excellent customer service. I encountered certain problems due to my store theme and they were very quick and efficient in correcting the situation. I am just getting started but so far, I am very satisfied with what I have seen so far.

Kamallis
3 meses usando o app
teeinblue deixou uma resposta 27 de agosto de 2023

You just left a smile on the faces of our whole team with your kind words. Thank you for sharing this with us <3

16 de agosto de 2023

With TeeInBlue, you can easily design amazing customized products for your online store. It connects you to the best print-on-demand suppliers around the world. Whether you want to offer personalized t-shirts, mugs, pillows, or anything else, this app is the best choice. It beats all the other apps in terms of quality and features.
Very good and competent Teeinblue support. Very pleasantly surprised - all problematic issues are resolved here and now. Overall 5 Stars!

CustomJewelryGift
Polônia
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
teeinblue deixou uma resposta 18 de agosto de 2023

It is not every day that we receive a review as detailed and thoughtful as yours. It means a lot to our whole team.
We sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us <3