Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 94% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
11 de novembro de 2022

The program is difficult to understand, however the support is outstanding. So with that you get 5 stars in my book because customer service is everything

The Luxx Express
5 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por teeinblue 11 de novembro de 2022

Your kind words made our day because they make all the hard work worthwhile! We’re really glad you enjoyed our service, we’ve found it’s a definite customer favorite! <3

3 de janeiro de 2023

Look no further!
This is the ultimate product customizer. Packed with features, excellent tutorials, super fast, easy to use and support staff that respond almost immediately!
I'm very happy that I found TeeInBlue

Scribbles and Rhyme
5 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por teeinblue 3 de janeiro de 2023

Thank you, Michael, for the 5-star rating!! We appreciate your quick learning and effort in discovering our App so far. If there is anything we can do to make your experience even better, be sure to let us know <3

21 de outubro de 2022

Super App und sehr guter Kundenservice. Vielen dank für eure Bemühungen. Da gebe ich gerne 5 Stern!

mein-tierschild.de
Alemanha
Questão respondida por teeinblue 21 de outubro de 2022

Danke für die tolle Bewertung, Patrick! Wir arbeiten hart daran, Erwartungen wie Ihre zu erfüllen, und wir freuen uns zu hören, dass wir Ihre Marke getroffen haben.

Wann immer Sie Hilfe benötigen, lassen Sie es uns wissen!

28 de julho de 2021

It took me a while to get familiar with the concept, but once I mastered it I can say that app is amazing, it is just what I needed. Customer support is above and beyond my expectations. They will always find s solution, and if there is no feature you're looking for, they'll put it in their "upcoming updates" and you'll see it eventually implemented. They keep updating the app and that's what makes me keep using it. Thanks!

Inkyproject
Irlanda
Questão respondida por teeinblue 28 de julho de 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that teeinblue and our team can help you well with your store. We hope to deliver even more benefits to you in the future.

14 de fevereiro de 2023

Absolutely fantastic, the team always provides enthusiastic support in any situation and is able to resolve all issues that arise.

elecustom
Questão respondida por teeinblue 14 de fevereiro de 2023

Thank you for your 5-star review!! We strive to offer the best experience possible, and your review tells us that we’re on the right path.
Anytime you need help, be sure to let us know.

7 de abril de 2021

The best app for personalization. I ran into problems with my theme and their app integration. Their support team was super supportive and helped me fix the problem flawlessly :)

Starry Destiny
Reino Unido
Questão respondida por teeinblue 8 de abril de 2021

Editado a 16 de julho de 2021

Honestly, this is way more than just an app. You can create you designs, import products and automatically place orders on the main POD suppliers, and create highly converting personalization product pages. The customer service is off the charts. They answered all of our questions even when we were on the free plan. We're happy to pay for it beacuse it genuinely adds value to our business.

Kittenfy
Questão respondida por teeinblue 16 de julho de 2021

13 de julho de 2022

Teeinblue is a great app to set up personalized products. It offers a lot that other apps don't. It took me a while to learn it but they have a wonderful support team that kindly helps me out whenever I need it! I highly recommend this app to anyone who's looking for a great product personalizer. :)

Bordercollied Up
Questão respondida por teeinblue 14 de julho de 2022

Thanks for your recommendation!
We're glad our app and support team can help, and we look forward to growing with you.

14 de agosto de 2020

great app and amazing support. the app isn't perfect but they keep bringing updates all the time. Thanks

poodledstore
Austrália
Questão respondida por teeinblue 14 de agosto de 2020

7 de fevereiro de 2023

Great product, also the customer service is amazing. They have live chat, and helped me with all my questions in the chat.
Thanks a lot Tiffany!

Loovly
Países Baixos
3 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por teeinblue 7 de fevereiro de 2023

Your kind words made our day because they make all the hard work worthwhile! We’re really glad you enjoyed our product and service <3

Thank you and Have a great day!! :D