Teeinblue Product Personalizer

Powerful Product Personalizer, Live Preview, API Order Sending

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Starry Destiny

The best app for personalization. I ran into problems with my theme and their app integration. Their support team was super supportive and helped me fix the problem flawlessly :)

April 8, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that teeinblue and our team can help you well with your store. We hope to deliver even more benefits to you in the future.

Familienglück

I've tried a lot of personalization plugins, but teeinblue is the one I stayed with. The app really stands out for the great support and the fast answers. The support team is also very nice and friendly and you really get the feeling that they are loving developing the plugin. This is also why they are very open for new ideas. It doesn't has the full set of features right now, but they are working very hard and it's still far enough to use it for many use cases. Best regards
Lukas :)

March 18, 2021

Custom Line

It's a perfect app with a perfect support. I had some troubles starting the work and the support team helped me online to change the site code. Absolutely brilliant! I definitely recommend this app and the team and wish them a lot of success ❤️

March 17, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!

It's great to know that teeinblue and our team can help you well with your store. We hope to deliver even more benefits to you in the future, so don't forget to join our Facebook community and follow us to get all latest tips and app updates.

Cheers!

Kwik Party

Wonder app for customization. Very flexible. Marko from the Teeinblue team is a fantastic resource. He is fast, detailed, and very, very helpful. On improvements, suggest first working on the things that are MOST time consuming for the seller. I would like to see updates to customized text so it is very easy to allow the customer to use input several lines of different fonts with different formatting.

March 4, 2021

Cheers!

tshirtsTRUTUTU

Fantastic app! It took me some time to understand how to use it and this time worth it! I am very happy using this app in my store! A lot of appointments to my customers to create really unique product! I want to rate this app 10 stars!

February 8, 2021

FatDad Tee Shirts

Fantastic! The most responsive support team assisting me, which is extremely important when you try to set up some kind of customization on your store. Well thought out User Interface, and logic behind the customizer. Would definitely recommend!

February 4, 2021

bestys

Im using the app now 1 month and the support is the best I've had so far!! My Artworks are looking so nice and the fulfillment is very simple. Thank you very much Teeinblue

January 28, 2021

Trending POD Products

Best App Best Support Ever. 5 stars for support
5 stars for personalized app.
This app help my business so much

January 18, 2021

maravi

Very good app. The support is amazing. They answer very quickly to your request. Recommend this app.

December 7, 2020

Hunde Tassen

The app is really amazing which is give you the ability to create customization products very easily, super customer service, and the team always lunch new updates. A+++

September 30, 2020