Teeinblue Product Personalizer

Personalize Products, Live Preview, POD Provider Integrations

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

custom-cruise-gear

I had difficulty setting this up and switched to the free plan of Customily to see if it was easier. While it was easier to use, I decided to switch back to Tee in Blue because of its existing integrations. I spent the evening finally learning how to publish my own products that I print in house. That was when I realized that the published mockups were all in RGB and not CMYK, and incorrectly represented my artwork, making it look brighter than the print will. I asked if that could be changed in the chat, and I was told, "I am afraid that it is impossible since the color mode for electronic devices and for printing is different so there's no way to adjust it. As you can see, the computer automatically switches the color mode like that so it means it cannot display the printing color mode on electronic devices." However, Customily is able to produce images that match my listings exactly. I hope Customily is able to hurry with their 2.0 because I cannot use a customization feature that not only cannot correctly represent my art, but also says it is impossible to do when another app is able to do it correctly by default.

July 1, 2022

Sorry for any bad experience.
Unfortunately, it's a true fact that monitors can't display CMYK colors. But we're investigating to see if we can resolve the difference in colors in another way. Our development team is waiting for your reply to work with you in this case, hope you can answer soon.
Please rest assured that Teeinblue listens to every feedback, and will find the best solutions for our users.

Landmarc Gifts

I only deliver in UK, and you dont seem to link to any UK based printers. Pity, you seem like exactly what i need

September 10, 2021

Hi there,
In the list of integrated providers, you can try Printify - they have many UK-based printers.
Plus, you don't need to link to a provider to use our app. You can still run a personalized product without a provider, then when having orders, you can download order design or export to csv to fulfill to your provider.
Please reach out to our support team support@teeinblue.com for further instruction.
Best regards.