teeinblue‑ Product Personalize

teeinblue‑ Product Personalize

by teeinblue

Print on demand (POD) product personalize + Real time preview

Printypop

Very usefull app, that allows a new way of print on demand. The support is amazing and helps out with any problem.

October 14, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that teeinblue and our team can help you well with your store. We hope to deliver even more benefits to you in the future.

Hunde Tassen

The app is really amazing which is give you the ability to create customization products very easily, super customer service, and the team always lunch new updates. A+++

September 30, 2020

Cutosy

This App is so awesome. It solved me a lot of customization issues in the product creation process. Good app!

September 30, 2020

poodledstore

great app and amazing support. the app isn't perfect but they keep bringing updates all the time. Thanks

August 14, 2020

FORME.HU

SUPERB 6 STAR SUPPORT! Always fix all off my problem with my template and stuff.
The app it's self 100% what i was looking.

July 30, 2020

MasterClub - TM

This app is by far the best personalization app for shopify stores. It does it job perfectly, the support is always there to listen to feedback and implement new features also on request. There is a documentation available and a youtube channel that describes everything perfect, if anything is missing, the support would help like the helped me. WOULD RECOMMEND 100%

June 30, 2020

giftymize

I used this app to open this a new POD store. Totally new in this field but this app helps me a lot. It has all the personalized options that I need. Highly recommend this app. Thanks to developer team!!!

June 15, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to know that teeinblue can help you well. Hope it can bring even further benefits to you and your store.

Felacia Crafts

Great application!. Good service, good update, when I have a question quickly reply. Can adjustment easy with products. It's all I need now. Tks so much when you do this app

June 12, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our app and services can help you well with your store. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.