teelaunch: Print on Demand

Educating, Enabling & Empowering Entrepreneurs.

Free to install. External charges may apply.

Ag Manuals - A Provider of Digital Farm Manuals

I was amazed to see that they completely changed the app and have no way to import existing products, orders or anything. Unbelievable. I had NO notice of this either, probably because I had to register for a NEW account and they didn't have my email anywhere on record (even though I have been using this app for years). They sent me a canned response about this with a link to a video (that's broken - giving a 404) and no other responses after. [UPDATE] I’m updating this review. I think their rollout for this update could’ve been much, much better. However I’ve been working with Christopher on this issue pretty much all day. I have to say I am very impressed with his responses and attentiveness. I think the most important thing about any business is how they respond to issues when they inevitably arise. Teelaunch has shown they rise to the occasion.

BLEMER VXW

***UPDATED***
I WILL START HERE... I have had a very challenging experience with Teelaunch. That said, they have found out what the issue was with the disconnect between their application and my store. That alone has led me to change my rating from 1 star to 4. If I have success moving forwards, with minor issues in the coming weeks, I will revisit a 5-star review. Until then, I will be in touch and see how the application's interface works for me. ***I have been emailing back and forth with this company since October. The connection between my store and the application stopped working. They sent me instructions and asked me to send a screenshot. I followed all the instruction, and sent both a screenshot and a recording. Now, every time I send a message.... I get the same reply... that they have sent my request to a manager. I have sent a message today as well. I have had application issues before, but this is just beyond unappealing. I took the time to prepare several designs for products, but none of them will be pushed to my store. The makes things awkward, as I have prepared Items for clients but the items cannot be completed. I wish I had a great experience like other merchants, but here I sit disturbed and unhappy with this app, which I was very excited to you. I'm very jealous of those who could get this company to reply in a timely manner, as that has not been my experience. I'll be on the hunt, once again, for yet another supplier.

LFCGADGETS

I like the app and the service, too. However it does not load on certain browsers all the time. Pretty sure this will be solved by the team. Also, they have great support ready to help. Shipping times are OK in US, for international not so much. Needs improvement. All in all, a great POD solution.

July 15, 2021

We've rolled out a new version of our app that solves all these issues with not being able to loaded on certain browser versions. International shipping is very complex post-COVID we are doing everything we can to improve but unfortunately cost can be prohibitive when trying to drastically decrease shipping times, but we welcome your feedback and doing our best to continually improve.

PR FLAGS UP

love this app i love the fact that i can design flags and do not have to buy them in bulk to sell them

Skydiving Apparel ™

It is ok, not as expected, and difficult to integrate with 2 shopify stores. Also pretty complicated to setup if something needs to be configured on shopify.

February 1, 2021

Please reach out to me at christopher@teelaunch.com I would love to see if there is any way to make your experience easier or better with teelaunch.

Love Genealogy

I love how easy it is to do the mugs. But, the 888px x 888px frustrates me. I don't have space to include the brand logo.

The Christmas Face Mask Shoppe

UPDATED REVIEW: Teelaunch did everything to make this right. I was, and my customer, was very satisfied with the result (though it did take a while and some pestering to get the order out.) A second purchase order came in and processed – this new customer left this review: "I am so happy with my purchase! It came out better than I expected and I will definitely be purchasing more in the near future!" OLD REVIEW: The first order placed and it got messed up! Sent the customer 1 out of 2 that were ordered. How does this happen? I am mortified and so disappointed because the product I know is going to be very profitable for me going into Q4. I know they will "make it right" but I don't want this to happen at all. Really nervous and wondering if I should take the product down from my store.

FANG Fuel Coffee Co.

This app is super easy to use to create custom products. I am not sure how order fulfillment is going to go yet or payments but I will let you know!

Cultured Generation

Such a dope app, i can be as creative as I want now & the margins arent so bad either. I wish they had more variety on trendy girl apparel though.

Saving Rover

I am in the process of adding product to my store. I added a mug with 2 variants and later went to add another variant only to find out that you cannot add more variants after the fact. So I started over with photos I had used previously plus several more I had planned to use, for a total of 10 variants. I then discovered that there was a limit of 5 variants for most items. I'm not sure why the limit, but i think that more should be allowed. The app is fairly easy to use once you learn how to change your photos to meet their criteria for formatting.

Previous 1 3 4