teelaunch: Print on Demand

teelaunch: Print on Demand

by teelaunch

High quality, Fast Turnaround, & Affordable Pricing. Pick 3.

awesomecoffeemug

Teelaunche is bad app. They do not have products to fulfill but do not have notice to seller and bad support

for MILA with love

Shipping took 30 days-70 days, unbelievable that my products got through quality-control (not sure if it exists) and customer service with Dave (owner) was a nightmare. Regarding my dissatisfaction with defective items, he told me "Rather you sell 100 a day or 1 a day that is how we handle it." Save yourself some heartache and stress and pay a little more somewhere else. Mainly because of the owners bad attitude, I would not recommend them. EVER.

Thessalonike

If you want to lose customers, items to ship weeks overdue, and dealing with customer service so horrid you'll want to tear your hair out, you've found the perfect print on demand company.

VikingsBrand

Worst application for international shipping. I had to refund a lot of orders, because their tracking for the international orders does not work.

If you are selling worldwide, I would not suggest Teelaunch as your POD partner.

Pacific NorthWest Lifestyle

This app has been nothing but hassles for my business. As an apparel e-com store owner I would not recommend them. Their app lacks basic functionality and features, if you have to do anything it takes forever and they have an extremely slow and difficult to use "manual ordering" setup.

If you want to place a manual order, forget it. You have to create a duplicate order in shopify where it emails your customer again and messes up your accounting adding the price onto your daily sales twice.

The "order processing" page looks like something out of a 1998 PC word document, has zero useful information and no ideas or ETA's or order processing.

Surprisingly their customer service is pretty on point, and had no problems there. However, end of the day the app has to work and it doesn't - unless you JUST STARTED a new store and have it sync'd up automatically from the beginning and ARE NOT SHIPPING TO CANADA, it's just going to cause you lost time, money and stress. I wouldn't even recommend it for USA orders.

If you're looking to ship POD use Printful instead or for Canada, use "redbubble".

RapMugs

I used teelaunch for several months to help print mugs and shirts for my online store. Their prices were really low compared to other print-on-demand companies, but I quickly found out you get what you pay for. Crooked prints on mugs, incorrect color shirts shipped, terrible and clueless customer service, and app unreliability were the main issues. Unfortunately, there were so many problems, I can't take it anymore. Moving on!

Sic Tranist Gloriaa

They don't give accurate shipping times. One of their printing facilities was affected by a hurricane weeks ago yet they've continued to take orders for the items they knew they wouldn't be able to fulfill anytime soon without telling sellers but continuing to charge them when those orders come in. Now we have orders that have been stuck "in production" for two weeks and angry customers.

Domestic Platypus

BE SURE TO REVIEW PERMISSIONS BEFORE INSTALLING

Turnaround times are 5-7 business days *from the time they enter production* which is much longer than average for same product types.

All orders are also placed on mandatory 24 hour hold before being processed, adding further delay.

TeeLaunch is requesting an extremely high level of access & authority which is completely unnecessary and unrelated to their stated function. This includes access to ALL customer data whether related to TeeLaunch orders or not, control over all pages, the ability to create redirects and modify shop coding.

Support's first step was to demand even further control.

I placed three initial orders. The orders were pushed to TeeLaunch and appeared under the orders tab in the app. However, shortly thereafter I received a message insisting that the shop's master fulfillment setting be changed to "Automatic" or the orders would not be processed. Three days after the initial order was placed it still had not progressed from pending to production.

As confirmed with Shopify support, this is not only unnecessary but highly unadvisable. TeeLaunch's API already had authority well beyond what was needed to create products, receive, process and fulfill orders. Further, the only legitimate difference between "Manual" and "Automatic" master fulfillment settings is whether the shop owner/staff need to click 'Request Fullfillment" prior to the order being pushed to the app.

Pressed on the issue, TeeLaunch support staunchly stood by the requirement and refused to fill the orders until it was done.

When the extent of the permissions granted to the app were reviewed, I confronted support about the extremely suspicious degree of access & authority and asked their reasoning.

I received a one sentence response: "I can delete the app."

Strongly advise any shop against installing this app until is reviewed further by Shopify and requested permissions are curtailed to necessary and applicable functionality.

Hurricane In Mink

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! HORRIBLE PRODUCTION TIME! NASTY NASTY NASTY! These guys changed the turn around time from 5 days to 9 days without telling me! My items primarily sell on eBay so I ended up getting a bunch of shipping defects and now my seller rating has fallen below standard. Anyone who sells on eBay knows this is DEATH to your sales and near impossible to dig yourself out of the hole for a WHOLE YEAR! My sales have dropped 75% because of Teelaunch. Whats worse is that they continue to be non-apologetic about it - they act like it's MY fault! Do yourself a favor and move your stuff over to Gooten. Their CSR's are actually HELPFUL and they use the exact same printers (but ship items MUCH faster). Well worth the extra few dollars you pay for the service! OH YEAH - and Teelaunch still has a small cosmetic bag of mine "in production" for going on 9 days now! Even after I removed all my products from their fulfillment I'm STILL getting screwed!

Chaos Order

The customer service for Teelaunch is terrible. Especially if you get Dave. This app is clunky compared to others such as printful.