teelaunch: Print on Demand

teelaunch: Print on Demand

by teelaunch

Print on Demand Products You've Never Seen Before

Hodlwearz

Get your act together with your app or you'll be losing customers quick, fast and in a hurry. Half the time the desktop doesn't show up and now the app just doesn't seem to be working at all due to connection issues? Come on, now.

Sweet T Bakery And Gifts

Although I had a few issues with my first order, I spoke with the owner and he upgraded shipping to 2nd day air so my customer would get their order within the time frame allotted. I have not heard back yet regarding quality of items ordered. No news is good news? Maybe.

Pro's

1. Easy app

2. Good Prices

3. Decent, on the verge of good, customer service. I received quick replies, but was given incorrect information at certain times. But, they were willing to look at the situation for me.

4. Customer received product within the stated time frame.

Con's

1. The shipping charge on the invoice was less than what I was charged by quite a bit. I was told the shipping charge would never be the same as what the invoice shows. I use shopify "lite" so that may have had something to do with it. Either way, I was told I would have to add up the shipping cost manually for every order I place. I'd rather not do that.

2. It took 10 days for my order to ship. I had to reach out to them after 9 days to see why it was taking so long and was told it would take longer to ship since it was a larger order. I had 13 items total, made up of 2 different products.

3. Their production time and shipping rules need to be made clearer. If you order more than one type of product, it may take longer than the statd 3-5 days to ship. Owner stated he would make that clearer on his website.

Savvyshopperoutlet

AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE!! After countless tries, I am giving up on this company. We had a customer order in March and the printing was wrong. Their customer service said they would correct and resend a new product. After 16 emails, they still have not responded nor sent a replacement to the customer. We would not recommend this platform. There are so many more options out there, don't waste your time!

UPDATED rating from 1 to 3 STAR: After leaving the 1 Star review, the owner of the company contacted me and worked with me diligently to make my customer happy. While the damage to our company's credibility with our customer cannot be mended, at least there was a valiant effort made to restore credibility as a business partner. We are uncertain if we'd use this company again as there are many, many more options, but I will say their platform is hands down the best one for uploading and positioning the images. I would recommend ordering a sample before just posting on your site though to ensure the quality is what you want.

Kateandkevin

The app itself is nice looking and easy to use. You can't edit products so if you need to make changes you have to delete and create them again which can be annoying depending on how your store is setup (this can break your theme, collections and reporting).

I had several issues with fulfillment - a few orders were never received by customers and others took a long time (over 4 weeks). Printful on the other hand was able to fulfill in less than a week on several occasions and I've since switched.

At least Teelaunch was quick to issue refunds.

Studio Alpaca

Haven't test out their products yet, app is limited and buggy at times.

Just Me Tees

Update 8/6:

I am updating my review after the founder of Teelaunch contacted me. Chris seemed to be genuinely concerned about the issue I had expressed with the drop-shipping packaging. While, I only contacted Teelaunch in hopes of getting to the bottom of the shipping issue, Chris went above and beyond by not only refunding my purchase but also sending me a replacement in the proper white-label packaging.

Unfortunately, I only updated my rating from 1 to 3 stars because there was a visible quality issue between the two shirts that were shipped to me. The first shirt met the color of the original artwork. However, the second shirt was faded and in some areas was completely washed out. If you could imagine printing a color document on paper when you're almost out of ink -- this is what the shirt looked like.

I have not begun advertising my site because I wanted to have first hand experience of what a customer could expect, so the impact to me is minimal. However, for those experiencing high returns rates or lack of repeat customers, I would suggest you check out what you're actually selling.

Original Post 7/26:

I wanted to understand what my customers would experience when using my site to purchase shirts, so I placed an order myself. Everything seemed to be going well; I was notified when the order was accepted and when it shipped. However, when it arrived, the shirt was in a bag that read "Red Bubble". I opened the bag and on the tag was an additional tag that read Red Bubble and explained how to return your order via RedBubble.com. Additionally, there was an RB sticker in the bag.

Obviously, I was annoyed to see this because as a merchant and TeeLaunch partner, my first thought was that TeeLaunch was also Red Bubble and they were in the business of stealing customers by redirecting them to another site after each order.

I contacted TeeLaunch via their chat software found on their site. I was speaking with one of their reps and I was quickly transferred to Dave (Customer Service Manager) after I mentioned Red Bubble. Dave asked me to send them a picture of the order. I sent him a picture of the shirt and the RB material included. I also sent him a picture of the shipping label, which included my site's name, tee launch fulfillment, and the RB logo bag.

Dave explained that RB is actually a competitor and they use the same fulfillment center. He said he had emailed the manager at the center and also emailed the owner of Teelaunch about the issue. He says I am the first one to report this problem. I explained to Dave that while I understand he has no part in the mixup, I have very little history with TL and this mistake is very concerning. Dave replied by saying he doesn't know what I want him to do -- the name on the order was correct and at least my customer would have still received their correct order. He went on to say he doesn't know if this has ever happened before and can't say it'll never happen again and I have the option to delete the app if I don't want to use them anymore.

I am completely frustrated by Dave's crappy customer service. Instead of understanding how detrimental this could be to a business of any size and how important partner trust is, he chose to blow me off.

Accidents can and do happen. I can't imagine this is the first time this has happened but Dave's job is to make sure relationships are kept in tact. Instead he responds to my concern with the equivalent of the middle finger.

Do your business with TeeLaunch at your own risk.

Clothes4conservation

The sweatshirts are great, best price I've found and quality. The tshirts are a little sub par. My first test order the design wasn't even centered and I used their auto center tool. It looks kinda awkward and I was not pleased. Will be using this app for the hoodies though.

If you are looking for really cheap pricing where the customer isn't going to complain because of it, then I'd probably go this route for tshirts.

Rockandwillow Com

Any Canadian sellers on here using this app? It seems expensive to me once you factor in USD prices and shipping costs. I am looking at tote bags. I am going to have to sell them at $37 to make a little profit. I'd love to hear feedback from Canadian users. thx!

Buzz Mazuma

Sorry for this but it's true.

The good point is this app is very easy to launch many variants of the shirt........BUT their customer support is very bad and other back offices about the invoice, the money charge, the shirt itself isn't good and clear enough.

2 Next