teelaunch: Print on Demand

teelaunch: Print on Demand

by teelaunch

High quality, Fast Turnaround, & Affordable Pricing. Pick 3.

Danielburfordfitness

You'll be in for a shock if you encounter Dave. Unprofessional, rude and either does not know how to solve issues or refuses to.

Trying to order samples for a store, paid in full upfront per their instructions, now they are refusing to i) fulfil the order ii) refund the 50% (for sample) unless they see screenshots because it does not show in their system. So sent screenshots, even then they claim they now need access to my store to verify the order, because apparently i) their app, ii) their PayPal, iii) our PayPal screenshot iv) the orders screenshot per their request are insufficient.

What a waste of time. Refuse to resolve issues. Obviously not vetted by Shopify.

Highly unprofessional, thieves. Absolutely disgusting.

Forked Up

DO NOT USE THIS PLATFORM IF YOU WANT TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS.

I opened my store a little while back, worked diligently with the graphics, the photos, artwork placement, logos, everything.. I did all the work. Placed an order to get some of my samples so I could do a photoshoot with them and get some actual product photos up. Waited. and waited. and waited. for a month. Checked my account everyday to see when my items would be shipped. Idle. Nothing. Not a notice, not an email something was wrong, nothing. Finally contact teelaunch, and they go back and forth with me for 2 WEEKS, trying to figure out what shopify and teelaunch are not connecting. They tell me they have had the same issue with 50 000 other clients.. That its resolved but when I try to place the add, it never shows in teelaunchs app. I gave them full access to my shop, no headway. The customer service rep promised to send out the samples complimentary of teelaunch, but says *I* have to place the order. I tried, 3 times, still no order went through. Then the CS agent simply states, that he thinks they are not a suitable fit for my business, that they were not able to cater to my needs.

Teelaunch, If you're unable to simply get a few samples out for a budding business, YOU have NO BUSINESS owning and operating a platform that has been having these issues, for months now.

Appalling customer service and professionalism, sign up if you want to waste your time !!

Deluxesteals

Update ruined the ability to size images on shirts

Keeks Cruz

I ordered a t-shirt sample with my custom design on it 3.5 weeks ago (Oct 29th) and still have not yet received it. I've been told that Asentia shipping does not track once in Canada (from the US) and there is no way I would expose my (Canadian) customers to this kind of service from an integrity perspective. I was very excited to use TeeLaunch for my business / site which planned to launch last week - in time for Black Friday/Cyber Monday - and now not only will I not be going with this vendor, I've lost out on promoting my site/products in time for this holiday. I'm incredible bummed & disappointed.

Comf Tees

Uploading is a nightmare compared to printful and printify. you are limited to 15mb for a picture with 2400px. that 15mb limit needs to be removed asap.

Felminam

App very user friendly, easy to use, site professional. Thats about it.Then the problems began:
* no show of the first order placed on the 1st June,
* tracking number provided NOT valid,
*have an upcoming event - will NOT use this company
*conclusion - disappointed

Sekirankai

Not only is the quality bad, but the customer service is HORRIBLE. I made an order literally an hour ago by mistake and they claimed to have made it and SHIPPED IT OUT! dont use their app.

Falconsekido

BE CAREFUL - CHECK THEIR WORK BEFORE PROCEED TO SELL.

Their marketing presentation and the initial set up process are flawless. very easy and convincing... pricing they display are also the best in the market.

BUT. be careful, you never have a chance to check their work since they directly ship a product to a customer.

We decided to place test orders for our staffs (Strongly recommend to do this to avoid the same mistake we made).

1. Shipping method they used from their factory was 'terrible'. The wrapping was terrible, and the shirt/hoodies were jammed in. - it is nearly a professional packing.

2. Most importantly, the design was not printed correctly (it was completely off). we printed 6 samples, The design of it was printed all wrong size, wrong locations. "each shirt" has a slightly different location and size. They do not print according to the design you signed off.

3. The material of the shirts/hoodies are very poor and it is nearly identical to the sample photos. Customers also complained. it has a very strong chemical smell when arrived. (due to prewashed) We use different vendor now and specify the same pre-washed but it does not smell like the one we received from Teelaunch.

4. Customer service is close to none. the only way to get hold of them are 'chatting' in general, and they almost never call you back. we had to call so many times to get hold of a live- person.

Please do not get us wrong. we do not mean to put them in trouble. however, we thought it was fair to share our experience so that you will not have to go through the same experiences we had. We had to contact all customers and asked them if they received the correct design shirt/hoodies. "every customer' replied and said "no" So we issued a full refund to do the right thing.

Good:
They did realize that it was their fault (after we attempted to call, email, chat with them). They simply asked us to show them a proof so we forwarded all customer's messages as well as the photos of the test orders we made.

After 2 months later, they issued a full refund. They are at least honest but they are nearly Pro level that you should not count on.

- Best advice. - Stay away. if you decide to use them for some reasons, make sure you place your own test order so that you know what you are dealing with before you sell it to your own customers.

we have many photos if you would like to see.

(there are multiple factories in the US and they do not know which factory your product will be shipped).

International Tiger Foundation

no tracking to me or my customer (maybe you have to pay them more)
No white label as advertised, your customer will have no idea who sent it, but they will know who some random printer is.
No response to several emails, looking elsewhere asap, printing dull, but that may be my problem, looked good my end but who knows as they dont check anything, you need to order all your stock to get samples of how they print, going broke before I start :)

L33t Designs

We ordered a shirt and mousepad to get a feel for the print quality. Neither match the preview. We've been trying to resolve it for days to find out why the tool lets you resize/position the images on the products, and then the print doesn't match it. I haven't gotten a satisfactory response yet, and we are giving up and trying someone else. Extremely disappointed in the waste of time and money spent so far, and now we are delaying the launch of the site while we start over elsewhere. Extremely unhappy.