teelaunch: Print on Demand

teelaunch: Print on Demand

by teelaunch

High quality, Fast Turnaround, & Affordable Pricing. Pick 3.

Snoopysnoopy

Support very very good! Trusted platform!

Cach Best

I love this app, so easy to use. I just can't use some of my text based designs on their t-shirts cuz it requires higher pixels, hence the 4 stars. But for that, this app is really cool.

Mental American 2

Not sure yet, still waiting for my product test order

Teesky

good. I want lower price. awesome

Bargainero

getting the image to fit is a challenge. the color of the tshirt has to be selected each individual time and it changes if you modify the image.

Sheek Star

Awesome service and great products. A bit pricey on the hoodies, but great overall

Shappys

still trying to figure out a way to group items by design rather than product type. not sure if you do this anymore. regardless though, the app is super easy to use and a huge help in streamlining the shopify experience. love the delivery times as well!

Case Pit

easy to use. I wish there were more products though

Running Mojo

Easy to create designs and mock up using this app.

Latter Day Shirts

Teelaunch is improving so this review may change. I continue to use them because they have awesome prices and you can actually make a profit on your store using them. Printful is still their biggest competitor but Printful is very expensive and I don't know how anyone makes a profit using them regardless of their awesome app. My biggest gripe about Teelaunch is their customer service needs to get with the program. At times they seem "out of touch." If I get an automated email from them telling me that an order had an issue, I would reply to that email expecting customer support to be on the same page as their initial email. Not the case. I end up explaining what the issue is, who had the issue, and how we can resolve the problem. The only thing keeping Teelaunch from being a 5 star vendor may be a simple fix within their IT department. If customer service can

Other than that I really think highly of Teelaunch's service and quality. Their app is basic but it gets the job done. I wished they would accept other file formats besides png files. It would be very convenient to send PSD or AI files natively. Some day i guess. For now, 4 stars for great prices, great quality prints, growing inventory, and an app getting better.