teelaunch: Print on Demand

teelaunch: Print on Demand

by teelaunch

Educating, Enabling & Empowering Entrepreneurs.

DeeLight Crafts

Teelaunch is better than Printful. Their customer service is excellent, I never had a problem with them. They respond very fast via email and even during this crazy covid 19, they deliver on time. Thank you, Teelaunch!

Avanie

I've been working on setting up my store and this app is so easy to use and the product mock ups are great! Customer service has been so helpful, answering my many emails almost immediately. Loving it so far!

BELDISEGNO

Update: The customer support contacted me immediately and it looks like there was some technical issue that I didn't received their response to my ticket.
5 stars to their great customer support!

June 5, 2020

Glad we could get everything resolved and I appreciate you giving us a chance to make it right.

Foxvillagedesign

It is very easy to use the app. Beginner friendly. Best customer service whenever I have some issues/problem

June 5, 2020

We really appreciate customers like you and are happy to help!

Viral Fashion Shop

Super easy to use, you can get your store up in 10 minutes. Great selection of different products. A lot of USA made products as well.

All About My Business

Great so far! I have created an entire t-shirt line in less than an hour! I would defintiely recommend!

Salon Confessions

loving the app so far. very easy to use. has only been two days so far. They have a good selection of products.

Catalina Tees

Easy to start up even for beginners. Since I am a beginner, I did run into an issue with my store. I asked for help and got a reply very fast -the support team fixed it quick! I highly recommend this POD app. Thank you!!

ToteallyCreations

App is easy to use. I ordered a sample 20oz Tumbler and was very impressed! The print is HQ and the fulfillment and shipping was faster than I expected. I will definitely be adding the product to my shop.

68 Style

so far everything is easy going. great setup and easy to migrate to shopify. Can't wait for people to start buying.