teelaunch: Print on Demand

teelaunch: Print on Demand

by teelaunch

Educating, Enabling & Empowering Entrepreneurs.

Electric Attire

Customer support is great. If the reps can't figure out the issue, the owner of the company will resolve the issue immediately. I frequently hear him say, "How can I make this right?", and he always makes it right.

There is a wide variety of products you can print any design on, and my customers have no complaints about quality of the products.

The app is extremely user friendly and easy to navigate. Live chat is available more frequently than not.

Production and shipping is fast and reliable. There is a great feature that only allows a certain amount of money to be taken out of the linked account, which is great for startups.

There are multiple t-shirt fulfillment apps and services, and this is by far the best I have used.

8bellsontime

I opened my store 8bellsontime.com in January and after trying a few different dropshippers I found TeeLaunch. The platform integrated smoothly and product designs are as simple as it comes with the built in mockup generator (other sites require you to build a mockup as a separate function). The customer service from Chris, Dave, and the entire team has been superb. I even made a mistake on a graphic, which they quickly helped me to resolve and make right for the customers.

I highly recommend them and would have given them 10 stars if I could have!

Don W.

8BellsOnTime.com

Shirtsfor5 Com

With fufillment 3 indicators are all that's necessary to know if an app is worth sticking to.

Speed - Off peak (have not had this app for holiday peak times yet). Fast fufillment. Hold period is about 24 hours, things go into a production around a day after the hold is done. Hold obviously in case of fraud orders/cancellations or modifications needed.
Quality - Excellent. Prints bigger than other fufillment services I have experimented with. TeeLaunch seems to realize some people are building brands not just one off "tee deals" like on teespring. Bigger prints, happier customers, happier customers, more sales, more prints for teespring. Win, win, win.
Pricing - On the lower end compared to competitors, possibly cheapest. I am weary of trying the one or two apps I saw with lower end pricing, I have 3 years DTG experience and know that just like anything once you get to a certain extent with discount pricing they have to be cutting quality somewhere. The better known apps are about 2-3$/shirt more in cost. You may be be able to save another dollar looking around at apps, but buyer beware.
Support - Slow at first but it appears more focus has been put on this. I'm guessing high growth start up is to blame, but I have not ever had an issue not resolved, with the CEO himself reaching out if an extra step is needed.

Good app, hundreds of prints in and so far so good. If anything changes I will update this review, as I know people put their entire brand on the line picking a fufillment service and it's good to be extra cautious.

Lolas Pet Boutique

Been using Teelaunch for 4 months now and there's no better technology in the market. The integration was seamless and adding additional products is a breeze. Their customer service is always prompt, their shirt (& product) qualities are superb and the printing itself is strong. I would recommend them to anyone creating and selling t-shirts at scale.

Fishbiscuitdesigns

Teelaunch has been a valuable partner in my business for several years. Print quality is excellent for DTG printing and the quality District Made shirts are loved by my customers for their softness and fit. Mugs and phone cases are relatively new to the app and the print quality is superb! Looking forward to the new products they will be adding to the app. Using the app is easy and takes the worry out of fulfilling orders.

The majority of my orders are filled quickly, typically within 3-5 business days and sometimes quicker. Add a few days during the busy holiday season.

Customer service is very responsive and provide personal care. Misprints happen once in a while, as they do with any fulfillment company I've worked with, but Teelaunch is always quick to provide a replacement and fix the issue. Nobody can beat their prices allowing me to provide quality products at a fair price to my customers.

I feel valued as a Teelaunch client. It's evident by their responsiveness to my needs that my business is important to them!

Boots Tees

I've been using Teelaunch for a few years now. I've seen them grow their company/service, so here's a review from a customer who has been with them awhile:

Customer Service: I can say that although occasionally there are some hiccups, I've never had a problem that couldn't be solved. Their customer support is amazingly responsive, and any issue I've ever had has been resolved. They've actually gone way out of their way to help me with several things.

Print Quality: I've seen a lot of other DTG printing (I actually used to work for a company prepping files for DTG) and Teelaunch's print quality is absolutely some of the best. The colors are bright (for DTG) and the level of small details that can be seen is above average. Of course, occasionally, I've run into a misprint (fuzzy edges, crooked design, low ink, etc). But, it doesn't happen very often and they've fixed the problem every time.

Pricing/Shirt Quality: As far as I know, no one has pricing that's comparable to what Teelaunch offers. The tees they print on feel very high end. They're all made with ringspun cotton, have a fashion fit, and aren't the basic "value" styles that you usually get for such a low price. Honestly, the price and quality of the brand of t-shirts they use is probably the best selling point.

Turnaround Time: I'd say 99% of the time, my orders have been shipped out within 5 business days (which is fantastic). Sometimes the turnaround time is only a day or two. The average time I've experienced is probably 3 business days, when everything is running smoothly. Obviously, it takes longer during the holidays, though.

All around, I'm a happy Teelaunch customer. :)

Iswimwithissues

UPDATE - 6/23/17

After a few years, we decided to give them another go. They've consistently printed my products extremely quickly and with great quality. I highly recommend them for all your POD items.

UPDATE - 11/4/2015

Despite the trouble I had starting up, I stuck with them with hopes they would get better. Within a few hours of posting the review, the owner contacted me. He helped me solve a few of the issues I was having. Since then, not a problem.

If you're looking for t-shirt fulfillment, with a lower cost, definitely look into Teelaunch.

---------------
Original Review:

Easy to set-up, good concept, good phone cases, and relatively quick turnaround.

However...

Horrible customer service. I've sent multiple emails with no response. Come on...

In addition to this, I ordered a few shirts and a phone for myself to see the quality of them. Really? The size of the print one my shirt is maybe 1/3 or 1/4 of what the mockup shows. And the quality is not too great. I would not wear this shirt. The white underbase on one of my designs did not even line-up with the color layer on top. (A white underbase is how you print colors on dark shirts). I'm not even sure why they would send these shirts out...I got two different designs and not too impressed. The phone case came out good, however.

Good concept, but have some ways to go.

Bandapparel

I highly recommend Teelaunch. They have good pricing, an easy to use design uploader and batch orders quickly. They also ship orders quickly. I recommend them.

Shopifygoods

An absolute breeze to use. Shirts and variations done in a few minutes. Awesome app.

Crossover Apparels

Customer for nearly 2 months now. Great app and easy to use. Prices for their shirts is also fair and not outrageous like other competitors.

My experience with customer service has also been delightful. A wrong item was sent to a customer recently, but they rectify the problem very quickly, so when I was able to quickly get back to my customer, she was actually impressed with my own customer service.