teelaunch: Print on Demand

teelaunch: Print on Demand

by teelaunch

Educating, Enabling & Empowering Entrepreneurs.

Éire In My Blood

Awesome app! I've been using the Teelaunch app for awhile now and it's awesome. It's so easy to navigate and launch products quickly. They also offer some unique POD products that you won't find elsewhere. All orders are fulfilled in the US (not China!) so shipping to my US customers is super fast!

Matchizz

Great customer service and fast communication with sellers.
They have a variety of products and keep adding new items. I love it about them.

sorta fancy

as a new shop I was a little nervous going into the holiday season. but I couldn't be happier with how it all turned out. I can't wait to keep growing my shop.

Wear My Bible

Amazing customer service, excellent very fast turn around, we had an order come in late on a Sunday night and it was printed and shipped within 23 hours, and they even send the shipping details back to your store directly so it is fully automated, overall wonderful experience and their prices for the level of customer service are unbeatable as well

24th Ave Designs

I have been using Teelaunch ever since I set up my shop and had no issues. I recently had an issue with shipping and a order getting lost in shipping. This was during my busiest season (Thanksgiving and Christmas) and my customer was not happy at all. I contacted Teelaunch along the way and they did everything they could to make it right. I understand not everything can be fixed such as a lost package by USPS. They rectified the issue (on Christmas Eve mind you) and made it right. I really appreciate the customer service they have provided. I will continue to use them to fulfill my orders because of the customer service.
Thank you!

Freedom Family Faith

I use Teelaunch for print on demand for more than a year and I am very satisfied with their services. I especially appreciate very helpful and fast customer support. I miss one thing: expedited shipping.

TL Seasonals

Excellent so far, I've only been using it for a few days, I haven't ordered anything yet, but I have uploaded my images and imported the products to my store without any issues, love the user-friendly format, unlike other apps I have tried.

Open Road Girl

They have amazing customer service and have always gotten my issues resolved in a speedy process! Great company

Downshift

Clean and smooth. I had an issue with the sending turning off, and the guys got back to me super fast, and solved my problem. Great customer service.

Marblehead Mementos

I am using Teelaunch as my primary POD app. So far all is good. Their support has helpful ( via email) when I have questions. The app, while a bit clunky, is fairly easy to use. I cannot comment yet on the quality of the products or speed of delivery, because I have not yet opened my store.