teelaunch: Print on Demand

teelaunch: Print on Demand

by teelaunch

Educating, Enabling & Empowering Entrepreneurs.

SpaceDepot

Have successfully used Teelaunch on several sites now. Great service, great price, and fast shipping. Their customer service is excellent too, they were quick to help me out when I had issues with an order. 5/5!

Traci Peters Design

Super fast shipping...and a beautiful product. I received the all over t shirt design product today as a testing sample and I love it. The material is silky soft and the fit is right on the mark.

MugDog.coffee

I love the teelaunch Shopify app. It’s super easy to use and Teelaunch gives the fastest, friendliest customer service around. I am so very pleased with them!

oliveoiloutpost

The ABSOLUTE BEST Customer Service I have ever experienced in 6 years in the industry. This is one Company that responds QUICKLY to emails. When you have an issue they are on it. If the first level can't help them it's referred directly to the owner who jumps right in to provide assistance. There is no "email fear" of waiting days for a response. It's timely and I don't think I have ever waited longer than 15 minutes! The app is easy to accomplish and the interface with Etsy is a breeze. My Print and Mail timeframes are certainly within 5 business days and with over 30 "test" orders out the door there has been ZERO quality complaints. Through our follow-ups we have been looking for complaints and all that we heard were "Very Happy" and "Would Order Again". We are certainly happy we made the change from doing our own DTG printing to Teelaunch!

The Creative Pioneer

I have recently swapped over to TEELAUNCH and I must say although the way items are added is different than I am used to, the customer service is spot on, Kristy is AMAZING, she is like my own VA when I have a question, she is right back to me:) The quality of the pillows I have ordered and the delivery to customers has been great thus far, I look forward to trying new products with them soon.

Chaplain Bob Store

Working with this app was great. Very easy to create items and they give you a template to work with! I would recommend this absolutely!

My Creartive Designs

Teelaunch is a great company to deal with, they have a great product range that is always expanding and the quality of product has exceeded my expectations.

Unique and Viral

I have been using Teelaunch for the past year and have never had a problem with them! Their customer service is quick and responsive! They are constantly adding new products to their catalog! I have noticed that they have been getting even faster at shipping out my customer's orders!

Alpha Graphic Tee

Teelaunch has been an awesome POD partner. They have lots of apparel to choose from (among other great items). Most recently they've added new personalization features which are in demand right now. Customer service is quick and responsive! If you need a question answered Kristy will be there to help you along the way.

Weekend Riches

Teelaunch has been a great POD partner. They have lots of apparel to choose from (among other great items) & at a price you can work with. Customer service has always been on point! If you need a question answered Kristy will be there to help you along the way.