Overall rating Based on 541 reviews
I have been using tee launch for quite some time and have had very little issues. in this past month or 2 I have had so many customer complaints on late orders. Items that were taking 2 to 3 days from order to ship are taking 5 to 9 days in production and then no tracking data on shipments. Lost orders as well as orders not shipping in order. I have had to request orders that were lost be reissued instead of this being suggested by the company itself. This is the holiday season and my business is taking a hit because several orders that were placed from back on November 30th are still not delivered to my customers. I am beyond disappointed.
I have a lot of mixed feelings about Teelaunch and I would love to see them improve their interface, as they seem to really care about their customers, but I must choose to go elsewhere after over 20 hours of tweaking my collection and having to start again from scratch. I just realized today, when I was ready to launch, that their interface has a glitch that will alter design sizes (please read below) when you are creating multiple garments using the same design/file.
- Customer support is amazing. A girl named Kristy answered my questions in 5 minutes or less during business hours. I had some questions about resolution and Dave was helpful and even recorded a video showing me how to fix my problem.
- When you upload one design, you can create many different types of t-shirts (unlike Printful, where you need to create each piece individually). This should be basic on every POD. I don't understand having to upload the same image on every. single. t-shirt.
What I'd love to see changed:
- Many times when you finish to place your design and you hit "Create", the interface bugs and you need to start from scratch.
- Many time while you're adjusting your design on a piece (let's say on a t-shirt), the interface changes the size on other pieces as well (that was the last drop for me).
- There are only three options of moving your design on a garment. This means you need to create a single individual size for each product, except for t-shirts.
- Automatically their interface will cut down your design where it has transparent areas. The problem about this is that, for example, if your design is too close to the neck, as you only have 3 pre-determined options of placement on the t-shirt (no dragging), you need to reopen your design on Illustrator, create an invisible pixel on it so it doesn't get trimmed by their interface, export and upload it again. It's annoying because sometimes it looks great on a Hoodie but it looks bad on a Baby's Bodysuit.
- The info of the products and titles DO NOT go automatically to the description, which I find to be really time-consuming. This means you need to copy it individually from their website (or uploading area) and paste them individually on each product. I ended up downloading a bulk editor.
- The measurement of clothing come only on a single PDF, so you have to navigate through it, find the garments you are working with and then type them down manually, as you cannot just copy and paste them on a chart.
I have tried all PODs that have reviews above 4 and I understand no POD will be perfect, but at this point, I was going to have to redo my entire collection as I just noticed the interfacing changing my design sizes continuously.
I loved their customer support and I do hope they improve these issues that make it really hard to work around despite my best efforts (such as creating invisible pixels, typing down all measurements manually, using an external bulk editor. If they do, I'd be happy to revisit my review and their interface.
I Shih Tzu
we need new exclusive products to be personalized, like for example, clothes for dogs and cats but personalized people will do nothing but love these products.
prices are higher than what their description says, only accepts PNG files larger than 2400px for a t-shirt which is just a ridiculous size compared to most photos being half of that. This app isn't for me, I will find another one like it.. hopefully better.
Postales Bien Cool
Three orders lost in our first month using Teelaunch and when they resend the order, the customer does not receive a new tracking number.
Mug printing is very bad. No quality control, they send defective printing mugs to my customer without any checking. Very bad printing quality. There is a logo with Made in China on the bottom of the mugs. Very disappointed.
The Mad Papist
When things are running smoothly, all is well. For this reason, and because of the good pricing, I stuck it out for quite a while. But when you have an issue you are in for a ride. Expect to wait days before support tickets get any attention, and when they do, don't expect the communication to be clear or the problem to be addressed. They seem to be in over their heads most of the time, and confused. Communication is an essential when I need to keep my customers happy and informed about their orders. Mistakes are fine, as long as communication is there. With these guys, it isn't there and never has been. When you run into trouble, you'll feel like they are either ignoring you or they just plain don't know what's going on.
Words Of Wisdom Tees
Easy interface, the app itself is easy to use and design products.
The app works well with Shopify.
Pricing is competitive.
I have contacted customer service several times with various response times, everywhere from never responding to 2 days. Slow either way. Once I was in correspondence with someone from customer service replied to my response by the next business day.
Information?!? There is a lack of information and organization. I want to know what brands and variants are available for which products and how much shipping is for each item. There is no reference page for this information.
For example I ordered a sample of the District Long Sleeve Tee and got a Port and Company instead. The response from Customer services was that purple is only offered in Port and Company and not District. Except that the product says it will be a District shirt. I need to know what I am getting not be surprised.
It seems that the products listed for sale in the App are not exactly what you will be getting.
They add new products to the app without much product description. Once again lack of information. A product description or how much to ship.
The provided sizing guide leaves a lot to be desired.
Based on some emails from the owner, it seems they are working hard on updates and making the app better. It has lots of potential as the design of the app is great.
Once the get a little more organized I might try them again.
1) Really really good app! Fantastic process of setup, although you can't easily set every combination.
2) Product came quickly
3) They list the value of multiple tshirts as $10 (total) so that customs doesn't bother charging Canadian customers for importing - nice. Potentially illegal though.
1) Not great email customer service. I think they're still ramping this team up. That said, when I asked for a phone call with a manager, it got a response within a couple of hours. Not a deal breaker.
2) They basically have two tshirt types that are exactly the same but different labels on them. They were really helpful in explaining that I didn't need to pay more for the more expensive tshirt. But I ended up deciding to do so for the perceived value of the product I'd be shipping. Only thing was, they didn't HAVE the expensive one in stock, so rather than contact me and ask what I wanted, they just opted to send MY product out to MY customer on the cheaper shirt.... and charged me the extra buck for the more expensive tshirt. I didn't like them making decisions about my brand that way. To their credit, they immedaitely refunded me 100% when I complained and they said it would never happen again. Not a deal breaker.
3) Their system is really picky about the size of the image. I can understand why it shouldn't be too small, but how can it be too large? Not a deal breaker.
4) Their printing process leaves a smell on the shirts that resembles vinegar. It dissipates after a wash or two, but it's pretty strong coming out of the package. When we ordered a test run of a half-dozen shirts the team in the office complained until we sealed them back up. Not a deal breaker.
4) Their printing process involves making subtle changes to the image to optimize how it looks on a tshirt. In my case, it printed a white background behind the colour ink to make it pop. That might work for other images, but our product is faux-vintage. There are "holes" in the images to represent where the shirt is worn.
Without the holes, the product doesn't look right. Ultimately it was this product incompatibility that caused us to switch to Printful. If it hadn't been the case, I probably would have continued to work with them... and I might work with them on other products. I will update this review as I try that.
Disappointing. After establishing our online store, we chose Teelaunch for fulfillment. We were impressed with the App's ease of use, and although we would have preferred additional product options, it wasn't a deal breaker.
The first issue came when we ordered a test run. Teelaunch advertises "The majority of orders ship within 1-2 days and since we're centrally located and use USPS your US based customers receive their orders in less than 3 days." Our order shipped after 7 days and we received it 10 days after ordering. I contacted customer support and their response was: "Order are printed and shipped 7 days a week ... Many factors play in the time the shirt is printed and shipped. We do apologize about this delay."
The second issue arose when we opened the package and inspected the shirts. The design was a very basic, single color, underlined text with the shirt as the background. The image provided was per their pixel recommendation and format (2400-3600, PNG). The print color was silver but what arrived was a grayish purple. The text and underline seemed smudged, not crisp and clear.
The third issue was when I contacted customer support on September 8. Initially, the company was very apologetic and seemed as though they wanted to correct the problems. We resent images of both the PNG uploaded for print as well as the delivered product. To date, September 26, we have not received a response despite contacting the company several times simply asking for an update.
We gave Teelaunch 2/5 stars because their App is streamlined, and the order did process. However, the delays, quality, and customer support were something that needed to be addressed and made known to others looking at Teelaunch. Hopefully this helps you make an informed decision.