teelaunch: Print on Demand

teelaunch: Print on Demand

by teelaunch

Print on Demand Products You've Never Seen Before

American Patriots Apparel

They have a few descent products but their customer service is lacking. With that said, they do respond quickly during normal business hours. The customer service agent Dave Alpers was rude, condescending and ignorant. Rather than take constructive criticism about how their app doesn't show the products I created and imported to my store, they say you can see it in Shopify by looking under all products and searching for the word teelaunch which is what the vendor will be listed as. Although that is true and as they said "it's basically the same thing" being basically the same is not the same. They still don't have a section showing the products you've imported into your store. That is not user friendly or good for business. Every other dropshipping app that I have been using and I use about a dozen lists the products of theirs that have been imported into our store. Poor manners from customer service and their less than average overall product offering knocks them down to three stars. Do keep in mind that they have a YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRGszI7ZL-IYQ2dylXJQPvg) where they post videos that you can use to embed in your product descriptions for some (not all) products. That is very thoughtful and helpful. Also see this link (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18B-f3hdgUDF4PC-4NzHWDO9Blj4S0XD2WnEyud4g3dE/edit#gid=1074082432) for more teelaunch product details. If their customer service gets better, and my orders are produced and shipped in a timely fashion, then I will change my review to four stars. If not, then I won't.

UPDATE: Shortly after leaving this review, the owner "Chris" called me to apologize for David's poor customer service and said he didn't mean to be rude or condescending. I don' really think that is true because he seemed pretty purposeful in his response to be that way to me. However, the call from the owner made me update their review to three stars from the original two-star rating. There is still room for improvement and I am weary of order fulfillment based on others reviews...wait and see game now... Still no list of products imported. :(

The Vault

Design was a struggle for me. With exact image requirements, I wasn't able to simply upload and adjust my images, or add multiple images on various parts of the products. The sizing requirements made my computer freeze up while designing. Not worth the hassle for me sadly.

Crowned Millennial

hkjkjhkjhk kjhkjhjk jkkjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jjjh k hk hhj h j hhj hhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Otsy & Co

Placement of logo is one of the worst out of all POD apps & haveyet to find if can place on back of shirts. But cost is good, Hoping Quality is Good.

Hashtagmomswag

So far so good. just getting started with adding products to my store. I would give 5 stars if they added the Bella Canvas 3001 unsex tee to their products. I am especially looking for the heather prism colors that all the girls want!

Killhouseclothing

so far i have just started looking so, i guess we'll see

Kidceo

The products are amazing and pretty easy to customize. But integrating to Etsy does not work and you have to have and pay for a Shopify account in order to integrate to Etsy. Day 3 and I am starting to look for an alternative.

Starchild Works

this app is nice but you have no way to contact them directly you have to email them and that takes a long time for them to get back to you! I would say 5 stars but because there is no direct messaging im giving you 3 thats really a simple thing to set up.

Powhill

Why I left 3 stars?
I loved this service I hope these guys read all comments)
But I simply beg you to make it quick and easy to make a manual order with the image uploaded and not create a pile of product twins in your store.
The way that now exists is a mockery of the users.
All large print houses have a way of manually loading images and creating an order directly in the office.
Thanks

Jeffrey

Sotavi

The app itself is excellent, works well, and is easy to use. The samples I received were decent but not amazing. I would consider it "good enough" but not something I could charge a premium for.

The reason for the 3 stars is because when I received the package it had my personal information all over it. The shipping label contained my home address as the origin and the packing slip contained my personal phone number.

Teelaunch has a specific area within their app for you to enter your personal information. This information is for their internal use. They also have a business information area for things such as business return address and business phone number. While, I was sure to keep my personal information separate from my business information, teelaunch just threw it on their label and packing slip.

I did reach out to support about this problem. I was told they didn't know where the business information gets pulled from. I sent them pictures of the problem on the label, slip, and within their app. They said they would reach out to development.

It's nice that they may eventually work on a fix but I have since removed the t-shirts from my shop. The relaxed response from support makes me feel that there is no sense of urgency. I wonder how many merchants have unknowingly exposed their personal information to their customers due to this problem.

This is not the first time I've had packaging issues with TL. I had another issue with packaging and marketing materials last year [different shop].

Previous 1