teelaunch: Print on Demand

teelaunch: Print on Demand

by teelaunch

High quality, Fast Turnaround, & Affordable Pricing. Pick 3.

PR FLAGS UP

love this app i love the fact that i can design flags and do not have to buy them in bulk to sell them

Skydiving Apparel ™

It is ok, not as expected, and difficult to integrate with 2 shopify stores. Also pretty complicated to setup if something needs to be configured on shopify.

February 1, 2021

Please reach out to me at christopher@teelaunch.com I would love to see if there is any way to make your experience easier or better with teelaunch.

Love Genealogy

I love how easy it is to do the mugs. But, the 888px x 888px frustrates me. I don't have space to include the brand logo.

The Christmas Face Mask Shoppe

UPDATED REVIEW: Teelaunch did everything to make this right. I was, and my customer, was very satisfied with the result (though it did take a while and some pestering to get the order out.) A second purchase order came in and processed – this new customer left this review: "I am so happy with my purchase! It came out better than I expected and I will definitely be purchasing more in the near future!" OLD REVIEW: The first order placed and it got messed up! Sent the customer 1 out of 2 that were ordered. How does this happen? I am mortified and so disappointed because the product I know is going to be very profitable for me going into Q4. I know they will "make it right" but I don't want this to happen at all. Really nervous and wondering if I should take the product down from my store.

FANG Fuel Coffee Co.

This app is super easy to use to create custom products. I am not sure how order fulfillment is going to go yet or payments but I will let you know!

Cultured Generation

Such a dope app, i can be as creative as I want now & the margins arent so bad either. I wish they had more variety on trendy girl apparel though.

Saving Rover

I am in the process of adding product to my store. I added a mug with 2 variants and later went to add another variant only to find out that you cannot add more variants after the fact. So I started over with photos I had used previously plus several more I had planned to use, for a total of 10 variants. I then discovered that there was a limit of 5 variants for most items. I'm not sure why the limit, but i think that more should be allowed. The app is fairly easy to use once you learn how to change your photos to meet their criteria for formatting.

GameChangers Canada

We created the #39sack collection for CFL Star Charleston Hughes and launched our Shopify store with another POD company, which wasn't a fit.

After researching other options we came across teelaunch, after installing the app in our Shopify store we were able to customize our merchandise, after running into some issues with shipping setup, we contacted Christopher, who not only explained what wasn't working on our end, but was able to get us set up for our US customers within minutes.

GameChangers Canada

September 24, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, happy to help any customer who needs our help.

Kioyko

I live the app, I do feel as though the sizes run a little large so the snap is not a small which is a little disappointing.

BROOKES EMPIRE

Thank you for the opportunity to build my business. This app is amazing for Small Business Owners.

JB/ Owner Brookes Empire LLC