teelaunch: Print on Demand

teelaunch: Print on Demand

by teelaunch

Print on Demand Products You've Never Seen Before

Saving Rover

I am in the process of adding product to my store. I added a mug with 2 variants and later went to add another variant only to find out that you cannot add more variants after the fact. So I started over with photos I had used previously plus several more I had planned to use, for a total of 10 variants. I then discovered that there was a limit of 5 variants for most items. I'm not sure why the limit, but i think that more should be allowed. The app is fairly easy to use once you learn how to change your photos to meet their criteria for formatting.

GameChangers Canada

We created the #39sack collection for CFL Star Charleston Hughes and launched our Shopify store with another POD company, which wasn't a fit.

After researching other options we came across teelaunch, after installing the app in our Shopify store we were able to customize our merchandise, after running into some issues with shipping setup, we contacted Christopher, who not only explained what wasn't working on our end, but was able to get us set up for our US customers within minutes.

GameChangers Canada

September 24, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, happy to help any customer who needs our help.

Kioyko

I live the app, I do feel as though the sizes run a little large so the snap is not a small which is a little disappointing.

BROOKES EMPIRE

Thank you for the opportunity to build my business. This app is amazing for Small Business Owners.

JB/ Owner Brookes Empire LLC

Pink Flamingo Ranch

I've been using teelaunch for well over a year. Everything I've gotten or sent out has been excellent. Recently I had a customer that needed some custom team shirts for a conference they were attending. Like most customers they needed it yesterday. I got the shirts designed and the order placed. I contacted Christopher at teelaunch to see about a rush option on the order. They don't have a rush service but he would see what he could do. Less than 12 hours later the shirts were printed and waiting to be picked up by the shipping company. The customer had their shirts in time to wear them at their conference. Christopher and the teelaunch went out of their way to make sure I could keep my customer happy. For a small business like mine, that makes a huge impact on my reputation. I can't express how much I appreciate everything they did for me.

ThefansSports

Keep the innovations coming you guys rock! !!!!77777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777

Stylish Gents

Good app, integrates well with the shop. Few details then require editing but overall very good for print on demand. Lots of products available.
Only show a price in numbers, assume this USD but would be good to have the currency show?

Roller Derby Love

Lot's of products and colors to choose from. Catalog is constantly growing.

Geeks By Day

Seems pretty good...but 2,000,000 products sold divided by 40,000 stores is only 50 shirts for each store. To work that hard to only sell 50 products since 2015 means each store is only selling 16.66 shirts per year or 1.38 shirts per month. I need more than 1.38 shirts sold per month lol

Supremegiftshop

Prices on shirts are a bit high but seller is reliable so thats a plus. Hard to have a healthy margin on the products though unless you are doing search engine traffic or some other form of free marketing.

Previous 1 3