teelaunch: Print on Demand

teelaunch: Print on Demand

by teelaunch

Print on Demand Products You've Never Seen Before

Kioyko

I live the app, I do feel as though the sizes run a little large so the snap is not a small which is a little disappointing.

BROOKES EMPIRE

Thank you for the opportunity to build my business. This app is amazing for Small Business Owners.

JB/ Owner Brookes Empire LLC

Pink Flamingo Ranch

I've been using teelaunch for well over a year. Everything I've gotten or sent out has been excellent. Recently I had a customer that needed some custom team shirts for a conference they were attending. Like most customers they needed it yesterday. I got the shirts designed and the order placed. I contacted Christopher at teelaunch to see about a rush option on the order. They don't have a rush service but he would see what he could do. Less than 12 hours later the shirts were printed and waiting to be picked up by the shipping company. The customer had their shirts in time to wear them at their conference. Christopher and the teelaunch went out of their way to make sure I could keep my customer happy. For a small business like mine, that makes a huge impact on my reputation. I can't express how much I appreciate everything they did for me.

ThefansSports

Keep the innovations coming you guys rock! !!!!77777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777

Stylish Gents

Good app, integrates well with the shop. Few details then require editing but overall very good for print on demand. Lots of products available.
Only show a price in numbers, assume this USD but would be good to have the currency show?

Roller Derby Love

Lot's of products and colors to choose from. Catalog is constantly growing.

Geeks By Day

Seems pretty good...but 2,000,000 products sold divided by 40,000 stores is only 50 shirts for each store. To work that hard to only sell 50 products since 2015 means each store is only selling 16.66 shirts per year or 1.38 shirts per month. I need more than 1.38 shirts sold per month lol

Supremegiftshop

Prices on shirts are a bit high but seller is reliable so thats a plus. Hard to have a healthy margin on the products though unless you are doing search engine traffic or some other form of free marketing.

Unbreakablemindset

It's an ok app. It is user-friendly but there are several minuses as well. The production and shipping are very slow. My other POD supplier has my items out the door in 4 business days flat. I never know how long it going to take for orders to ship. In addition, their prices are quite high. They suggest selling a phone case for $35 and it will cost you $11. I don't know what kind of phone cases people are getting away with selling at $35 but my customers are not paying that for a plastic phone case. Just be sure to crunch the numbers carefully to make sure you can make a decent product without breaking the bank and make sure your customers know how long it will take to get their products. I think there are suppliers who can get the product out quicker than 5-7 business days. Last, the picture size thing is annoying. Just be prepared for some pics to have to be resized before placing on the product.

Revised to 4 stars. The owner contacted me to address my concerns. That's great customer service and even though no company or product is perfect, I appreciate that sort of service tremendously. The production/shipping was better explained and it's fine. Not much can be about the pricing and the sizing issue was with my logo I believe not my designs. So, definitely give the app a try.

This That And Third

Love the app. I wish products and shipping were a little cheaper and I wish they sold print on demand shoes. But other than that, I love it.

Previous 1 3