teelaunch: Print on Demand

teelaunch: Print on Demand

by teelaunch

Print on Demand Products You've Never Seen Before

opaa-food

The products and services on Teelaunch are the BEST in the POD market to use and relay on. Never have had a quality issue and their customer service is responsive and top notch.

October 26, 2020

Thank you so much for you review, we're so lucky to have such great customers like yourself.

My Family Zone

Getting the width to fill out the specs is a little tricky, but the app works fine, I had no problem using it with Shopify.

Sara's Photography & Design

I am super impressed with Teelaunch and so are my customers. Creating a product is super easy on their app (platform). When I received an order, payment was seamless, email systems for orders are great and informative. However!! Teelaunch set themselves apart from all the rest when this order was placed on Tuesday, received on Friday in a professional manner. The product was done perfectly. This was the 32 oz. water bottles they just added. My customer literally called me to say how impressed they are!! Anyone in business knows that's not a call you get everyday. I'm so impressed with Teelaunch and look forward to more happy customers!!

Team Custom Gear

Companies like Teelaunch empowers folks to build businesses wherever there is an internet connection. Supply chains are not easy to manage; especially, in the on-demand custom products sector. The commitment to improve technology and securing reliable supply chains and services is what puts Teelaunch at the top of its class. I only know this because I have used them in my business for several years and have been through the stresses and roller coasters with them. No doubt, Teelaunch is a service that is worth making a part of your business. Appreciate the difference you have made Teelaunch! Congrats on 5 years...there is a reason why you have been around this long and no doubt it will be several years to come.

Coveted Gift

I have been using teelaunch for a few months now. I am very happy with thus far. Pricing, quality, ease of use, and customer service has all been great. They are the first place I look when creating a new product. I recommend using them.

Mugs Fanatics

Good: Customer service excels. Replies were always fast (longest it took was 48hours). Great variety of products. Competitive pricing. Very reliable app.

To improve:

1. the user interface is more on the simple side, compared to the competition. You can’t edit products you created in the app, for example, it has to be done on the shopify side. Also the file has to be an exact size in pixels for every product or you won’t be able to upload. So if you wanna use the same design in 5 different products, you have to create 5 different files of five different sizes.

2. Talking specifically about mugs, I wish there were more size options specially for the accent and the black mugs.

3. Also I wish there was an “all around print” option for mugs.

4. I’d appreciate more mockup options on mugs as well.

Overall, don’t get the wrong impression. This is a company worth Doing business with.

InGENIUS Products

I have been using TeeLaunch for years. Their prices are great and customer service is amazing. They are the first POD that I have found to get back to normal processing times during the pandemic.

My Woodland Animals

The customer service at TeeLaunch is great. Especially Kristy has been really helpful in the past. The app is easy to use and I am happy with their print quality. Definitely recommended!

Crafter On Keto Shop

Love it so far. Just placed my first order to see the actual product. I'm anticipating a great product.

Starry Meadows

Teelaunch has been the only print on demand company that has excelled during this pandemic, customer service replies swiftly, is helpful, if a refund or replacement is required they respond promptly and professionally. Not only that but the products I sell from their company have garnished nothing but 5 star reviews from customers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48