teelaunch: Print on Demand

teelaunch: Print on Demand

by teelaunch

Print on Demand Products You've Never Seen Before

Open Road Girl

They have amazing customer service and have always gotten my issues resolved in a speedy process! Great company

Downshift

Clean and smooth. I had an issue with the sending turning off, and the guys got back to me super fast, and solved my problem. Great customer service.

Marblehead Mementos

I am using Teelaunch as my primary POD app. So far all is good. Their support has helpful ( via email) when I have questions. The app, while a bit clunky, is fairly easy to use. I cannot comment yet on the quality of the products or speed of delivery, because I have not yet opened my store.

SpaceDepot

Have successfully used Teelaunch on several sites now. Great service, great price, and fast shipping. Their customer service is excellent too, they were quick to help me out when I had issues with an order. 5/5!

Traci Peters Design

Super fast shipping...and a beautiful product. I received the all over t shirt design product today as a testing sample and I love it. The material is silky soft and the fit is right on the mark.

MugDog.coffee

I love the teelaunch Shopify app. It’s super easy to use and Teelaunch gives the fastest, friendliest customer service around. I am so very pleased with them!

oliveoiloutpost

The ABSOLUTE BEST Customer Service I have ever experienced in 6 years in the industry. This is one Company that responds QUICKLY to emails. When you have an issue they are on it. If the first level can't help them it's referred directly to the owner who jumps right in to provide assistance. There is no "email fear" of waiting days for a response. It's timely and I don't think I have ever waited longer than 15 minutes! The app is easy to accomplish and the interface with Etsy is a breeze. My Print and Mail timeframes are certainly within 5 business days and with over 30 "test" orders out the door there has been ZERO quality complaints. Through our follow-ups we have been looking for complaints and all that we heard were "Very Happy" and "Would Order Again". We are certainly happy we made the change from doing our own DTG printing to Teelaunch!

The Creative Pioneer

I have recently swapped over to TEELAUNCH and I must say although the way items are added is different than I am used to, the customer service is spot on, Kristy is AMAZING, she is like my own VA when I have a question, she is right back to me:) The quality of the pillows I have ordered and the delivery to customers has been great thus far, I look forward to trying new products with them soon.

Chaplain Bob Store

Working with this app was great. Very easy to create items and they give you a template to work with! I would recommend this absolutely!

My Creartive Designs

Teelaunch is a great company to deal with, they have a great product range that is always expanding and the quality of product has exceeded my expectations.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45