teelaunch: Print on Demand

teelaunch: Print on Demand

by teelaunch

Print on Demand Products You've Never Seen Before

Bee Tee Clothing

Easy to create and load, love so far! I have added the 32 oz tumbler with multiple colors and it looks great on my website.

Memorable Treasures

I have been using this app for about 5 years and have never had a negative experience. The extremely rare instances when I have needed to open a service ticket, Kristi and the rest of the team have always been professional, timely, and fair. Thanks, Teelaunch, for all your hard work and sense of fair play.

Celtic Art Store / Ravensdaughter Designs

Teelaunch is ABSOLUTELY THE BEST U.S. based Print on demand company! I've been using them for years. Their customer service is amazing. They get back to you the same day (during business hours), and often right away. Their products are excellent quality. I personally like their District T-Shirts because they are soft and comfortable 4.3oz cotton, which is slightly lighter than the standard 5 oz cotton shirt (which the also have). Teelaunch also has glass cutting board and printed-tile jewelry boxes. They stay on top of their subcontractors and send emails to us artists to let us know if they expect any production or shipping delays.
True, Teelaunch may not have the largest collection of products, but they have all the basic items like apparel and drink ware. Their production creation tool integrates very well with Shopify. Yes, you need to have your graphics in specific sizes, rather than one-size-fits all, but I personally like that type of control.
INSTALL AND USE TEELAUNCH! They are definitely worth it.

ThereisNOStore

After using many POD companies, I have to say Teelaunch is the best offering consistently high quality printing and products. Most orders ship out quickly, every so often a random order takes a lengthy amount of time to ship, but generally they are speedy, and I have been pleased overall. Their customer support is awesome! Hands down the best of all POD companies. They usually reply same day within minutes or hours. They are helpful and knowledgeable and are always quick to be accountable and resolve any issue. My only complaint about Teelaunch is they do not have enough products. I have to use other POD companies to have a well rounded line of products. If Teelaunch carried them all I wouldn't mess with the other POD companies and their inconsistent print quality and subpar customer service. Items I would like to see from Teelaunch in the future, wrap around print mugs, puzzles, full print cosmetic bags, and more clothing options

BlackSheepClothingCo

This is an excellent, easy to use well supported app. I try to sell as many products as I can with Teelaunch. They also have great branding add-ons, packing slips, etc that are excellent for bringing repeat business. The owner Chris is a great guy and they have an active community on Facebook. Highly recommend!!!

Visitation School Store

Teelaunch's offers high quality printed products that sustain their image quality. Their customer service is on top of their game and they are my "go-to" app within Shopify and beyond.

Offset Orca

I have used teelaunch for a while now and it is the easiest Print On Demand app I have used to make my store. My designs never look bad because of how organized and strict the creating process is, the app is easy to navigate and organize products on store, and customer service replies very very quickly. 5/5 easy decision.

My Family Zone

Getting the width to fill out the specs is a little tricky, but the app works fine, I had no problem using it with Shopify.

Sara's Photography & Design

I am super impressed with Teelaunch and so are my customers. Creating a product is super easy on their app (platform). When I received an order, payment was seamless, email systems for orders are great and informative. However!! Teelaunch set themselves apart from all the rest when this order was placed on Tuesday, received on Friday in a professional manner. The product was done perfectly. This was the 32 oz. water bottles they just added. My customer literally called me to say how impressed they are!! Anyone in business knows that's not a call you get everyday. I'm so impressed with Teelaunch and look forward to more happy customers!!

Team Custom Gear

Companies like Teelaunch empowers folks to build businesses wherever there is an internet connection. Supply chains are not easy to manage; especially, in the on-demand custom products sector. The commitment to improve technology and securing reliable supply chains and services is what puts Teelaunch at the top of its class. I only know this because I have used them in my business for several years and have been through the stresses and roller coasters with them. No doubt, Teelaunch is a service that is worth making a part of your business. Appreciate the difference you have made Teelaunch! Congrats on 5 years...there is a reason why you have been around this long and no doubt it will be several years to come.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48