Teescape Fulfillment

Teescape Fulfillment

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.7)
Developer
3.7
October 11, 2018

Easy interface, nice color and size selection, shipped each order on time, no printing issues so far

FabulousVibes

-I recomend it to you 1000 x 1000

WichMart
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 26, 2018

One of the best features this company has is there fast turn around times. Your product gets printed and to your customer within a few days. They have amazing merchandise prices as well as shipping (No I do not work for them I am just a satisfied designer and think they deserve recognition) I love the print quality as well, I was quite surprised as I have a lot of detail in my designs and they were perfect. The only thing I think that needs improvements in there mock ups, which is fine because I've learned how to work around that with my own photos, but I think if you guys can improve the visibility of the graphics you would quickly become one of the best on the market xo.
- theunicornasylum.com

The Unicorn Asylum
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited July 23, 2020

Love this app and company!!
Jeff and his team are great - give phenomenal customer service quickly.
Products are great quality, shipped quickly and never a mistake.
Added 7/2020- still thrilled after 3 years working together.

Murray The Sockman
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
July 15, 2018

Phenomenal help and service. They have given me great advice on a large order that was very important to me. This advice 'saved my bacon'.

The product is great and the prices are the best I have found.

Very highly recommended.

Thebrotherscut
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 10, 2018

Fast shipping! Great process with Shopify. Wish more items could be added.

Silver Bracelets Wrq
Time spent using app: 8 months
June 27, 2018

Exceptional turnaround times. I use them for my US orders as i'm based in the UK and delivery times to the US form the UK were way too long.
Teescape have been brilliant, I tries 3 printers before settling on them and I have no regrets.

Ibli
Time spent using app: About 4 years
May 24, 2018

The prices are great, but the real benefit of this app is that they will print a larger area as the sizes go up. Other apps will only print a small area on a 3xl and then the shirt looks weird.

Pacific Coast Outlet
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 24, 2018

The design app is easy to understand and use. The product itself is quality (I use canvas brand tee's). The printing is excellent (I ordered samples). From time of order to doorstep it only took 3.5 days, which I think is quite impressive for POD. The most important thing imho is the support you receive from Jeff and his team. It is top notch. I have had a lot of questions and needed assistance on more occasions than I care to admit (ecomm newbie). I have always received an answer within an hour which helped me not lose productivity. I would highly recommend this company to anyone getting into POD.

Terrificshit
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 29, 2018

Great Quality Print! If you haven't tried this company, you need to. I have tried a number of different POD providers and Teescape by far has the best quality print.
If they would offer neck label printing, they would be the full package!

Paired Clothing And Apparel