Teescape Fulfillment

Garment Printing And Fulfillment

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Troopslivesmatter

This was the t-shirt fulfillment app I ended up installing after quite a bit of research into all similar apps on Shopify...and I couldn't be happier! The only "hard" work you have to do is choose your shirt and upload your design. The app takes your Shopify order, processes it through Teescape for fulfillment, and then when Teescape ships the order, the app captures the tracking number, sends the customer the tracking number via Shopify's built-in email template, and closes the order out for you. The level of automation once an order comes in is really impressive and will definitely allow you more time to focus on other aspects of your website/business.

Custom Fulfill

The production is so fast. Best fulfillment app on Shopify!

Golly Girls

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is the go-to for t-shirt fulfillment. The shirts ship incredibly fast. I haven't had a single complaint from any of my customers. The app works perfectly and is quick and easy to use. If you run into any problems or have any questions, they get back to you quickly and with a great, friendly attitude. If you are looking for a t-shirt fulfillment service - I HIGHLY recommend this one!

Funteeshirt

I have worked with Teescape for a few weeks and I am very happy. My products have been shipped to my customers in a timely manner and the products are of a high quality.

Amazing service and quick responses from their support team. We will continue to use them as our fulfillment provider.

La Bella Milan Virgin Hair

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

You guys are the best. After I had a horrible experience with a different print company on shopify I was hesitant to give someone else a try. Your company got my items to me waaay quicker than the other company. The print quality on the shirts was amazing for the price.

Hippie University Com

Great app and great company. The prices are great and so is the selection. I will work with them for as long as they keep up their high standard. I just hope they add baseball 3/4 sleeve shirts and tie-dye t-shirts someday.

Ocdesignzz

Time spent using app About 1 year

Omg! Just when I was in doubt and thinking about closing shop! I run into this Fabulous app! Thank you sooooo much! Best app on shopify!

Southofmemphis

Time spent using app Over 4 years

I did a test with another company and their t-shirt was slow to deliver and the design wasn't centered correctly. I sent the same design to Teescape and it came out beautiful, centered and the ink wasn't thick, it was nice and smooth with none of the white underprint even shwoing through the outer edge of the design unlike the other printer. Another think I like is how easy it is to add product to my store using the Teescape app. I've tried a couple others but the integration was wonky or not even connected at all. If I could give them 10 stars I would.

Remkkaerd

I've worked with all t-shirt fulfillment companies offered on shopify and by far, Teescape is the the best. Great quality, always arrive on time and easy to use app. When this is the most important part of running your business, it's imperative you a have partner you can count on. Teescape is a solid company and makes running my company easy and not stressful.

Dbkt

Time spent using app About 2 months

I have used a few other fulfillment companies in the past, and I am just blown away by the difference in backend operations, price points, flexibility, and shipping options.

Thank you very much! You are making it much easier on me than the other fulfillment companies. I just finished using one of the more popular tshirt fulfillment companies and Teescape is really putting them to shame! Thanks Jeff!