Teescape Fulfillment

Teescape Fulfillment

by Teescape

Garment Printing And Fulfillment

The Beautiful Occasions

Very horrible quality printing. It was scratchy and literally flaky. I contacted them with pictures and they never contacted me back. Very horrible customer service and plain bad printing. Never ever doing business with them again.

I Crave Cars

Their print quality is horrible. I was really hoping this company would work for my printing needs, especially since they claim to be committed to producing the best quality prints. That's a total lie. The prints I ordered were terrible. It was a complete waste of money.

September 4, 2019

We're sorry you feel that way. I see that you placed one order for two shirts, but I can't find any record of you contacting our support department for help with this. You can contact us any time at support@teescape.com with any quality concerns and we'll be happy to address those and look into how this happened, as well as provide replacements at no charge if you received a defective shirt or defective print.

store1510

it is so awful. The printing was extremely long and my customers could not wait, I would never come back to use it again.

May 17, 2019

Hi. I see you've placed a total of 4 orders, that have all shipped on-time. In addition, I see you placed another order on the same day you posted this review saying that you wouldn't use us again. Please email us if there's anything we can do to help.

Killed Fitty Men

This company has probably effectively put me out of business! I called on the 9th of December to inquire about the business and to see if I should move shirts over to them. Even with it being the holiday time, i was told that while they were busy, there shirts were still getting out at a reasonable timeframe. 10 days later i still have shirts sitting and will not reach customers in time for Christmas. Almost guaranteeing bad reviews from the customers. I'm not sure if it was just one person not knowing information or not, but DO NOT believe in what they say of a quick turnaround. You'll end up with unhappy customers waiting 2 weeks for simple shirts!

Eshays

terrible customer service, had to delete this app.