Teescape Fulfillment

Teescape Fulfillment

by Teescape

Garment Printing And Fulfillment

Lees krazy tees

It took them over two weeks before they started shipping out and sending a tracking number for the shipments! Completely unacceptable!

May 14, 2020

I'm sorry you were unhappy, but I wish you would have contacted us to discuss before just placing a bad review. Please, let's be honest about the facts. You've been a customer of ours since April of 2018, and we appreciate your business. During that time we've shipped 1152 orders for you with an average turnaround time of 3.45 days. You decided to give us a bad review now, during the COVID-19 pandemic during which we, like many in our industry, have been severely impacted. Even so, since March 1 of 2020, we've shipped 121 orders for you, with an average turnaround time of 4.34 days, and an absolute maximum turnaround time of 9.04 days. That's not the 2 weeks you claimed, and is actually pretty good since some of our competitors are running at 2-3 weeks and others may be completely shutdown at this time. I hope this doesn't sound rude, but I thought anyone reading the reviews would want to know the facts. Thank you again for your business.

Sea Blue Gifts

It’s a real shame that this companies app wont work on iphone/ipad to setup your products :( Have contacted teescape and they said use a computer but I dont use computers as I travel a lot and use ios devices.

Travel Well Collection

When I first used this service for a majority of garments the vinegar smell was overwhelming that I received complaints. It seems as though the smell has calmed down a lot but now I recently ordered a sample. There isn't a smell but the letters appear to already be cracking. Not good, glad I caught before I pushed out to store. When I mentioned the smell to the company before, I was told this helps with treatment, but now it seems if there is no happy medium? No smell =less quality prints? I really wanted it to work because the shirt quality is better and less expensive.

Atmospheric Expressions

App is easy to use but I put an order in for 1 shirt its been 10 days and still hasn't been shipped.

Pacificsoul

Ordered a number of samples, the speed of delivery was ok but the quality of the prints is not passable as a retail product. Design app gets the job done but the scaling tools need improvement. Will not be using this service for fulfillment .