Teescape Fulfillment

Teescape Fulfillment

by Teescape

Garment Printing And Fulfillment

Retro Rags Limited

I am very happy with not only the product but their customer service. They pay close attention to the quality of their prints and are quick to answer questions. They are also based in the US which is a tremendous help with turnaround time. Great to work with!!!

Reggaeton Store

Today is the last day of the year and i want to take the time to write a full and complete review of Teescape during our first year with them.

Teescape has been the core of our business, we couldn't be where we are right now without their awesome services. Together we have processed and shipped around 1,000 orders this year.

Awesome things of using Teescape:

- Production time: Teescape has one of the fastest POD fulfilment time. Domestic orders usually ship in 3 or 4 days. International orders usually ship in 5 to 8 days.

- Shipping time: Domestic orders arrive to the customer within 2 or 3 days. Awesome. International orders takes a little bit more, depending on final destination, customs, and others variables. However, they arrive and customers are happy.

- Support: Just awesome. Fast responses and great solutions. Very communicative

- Quality: We received around 5 to 10 complaints about printing quality this year. Doesn't seem to much when the total of orders processed was around 1k. Most of our customers are pretty happy with their products.

Pricing: Very great pricing and competitive compared to others POD platforms. Prices allow you to take a nice profit for each item sold.

This that could be improved by Teescape:

- International shipping to third world countries: This is not Teescape fault. We understand that postal services in some countries are kind of a nightmare and there's nothing we can do about it.

Most packages shipped to third world countries take up to 3 months to arrive if they ever do.

So advice for users? Do not sell to those countries if you are fulfilling with Teescape.

Advice for Teescape? Incorporate shipping options to those non-prefered countries with companies as FEDEX or DHL

- Mock up generator: When you create a product via Teescape App it generates a mock up of the garment with the printing. This mockup can and should be more realistic.

Everytime we add a new product we have to manually replace ALL mockups generated by Teescape for others generated in others platforms.

- Print file variations for the same product but different options: At this point it is not possible to have a product in color black and white and have two separates print files for each color option. You must create and include two different products on the store. (not the best option)

Looking forward to keep growing and improving our business together

Thank you for everything and cheers for a fruitful 2020!

December 31, 2019

Thank You so much for the helpful and constructive feedback. Always much appreciated, and we'll be looking into solutions for those "Cons" you mentioned. Regarding the "Print File Variations" you talked about, there is a way to do that - please contact us at our support@teescape.com email address and we can explain how you can do that. Thanks again, and a very Happy New Year to you and all of our users!

The Witches Sage

Although t-shirts aren't one of our main products, we still offer the option to our customers. We've been using Teescape for over a year with no issues or complaints from our customers, all orders have been shipped on time with 100% satisfaction from our customers.

Guardian Angel Collection

Teescape is a top notch t-shirt POD company. Support is very quick with most responses taking less than 1 hour during business hours. Shipping is fast and some even ship out the same day. Their DTG quality is excellent, and prices are reasonable. Only downside is that they pretty much only offer apparel items, but that can be a plus as they are excellent at what they do.

Kobra Athletics

Can't say enough nice things about Teescape. Truly one of the most underrated POD companies. Fufillment is super fast compared to other POD providers, I've had only 1 misprint with over 400 orders. Customer service is next to none, they consistently respond within a business day, even during the holidays! Could they have more stock, more products? Sure, that would be nice, but if it sacrifices the quality and operations, I'd prefer not to!

When you're building a brand, customer service and quality are one of the most important things to building a long-term business. Teescape ticks off all the boxes for me!

The only complaint, if I could nitpick one, is shipping prices internationally are VERY expensive. Sometimes it sucks up all your margins, but that's Print On Demand for you.

Ponderwear

Really like this fulfillment company. They're quick and their product quality is great. Also support is very helpful. Their prices also are quite reasonable compared to others.

Used on Ponderwear.com

UpSideDownShirts.com

I use Teescape every day and have never had an issue. Their product creation is simple and straight forward and they have the best prices on the Shopify platform. I highly recommend this print on demand service.

Used on Upsidedownshirts.com

FabulousVibes

Easy interface, nice color and size selection, shipped each order on time, no printing issues so far

WichMart

-Shipping on time
-High quality items
-High quality printing
-Easy app
-Great images gallery
-I recomend it to you 1000 x 1000

The Unicorn Asylum

One of the best features this company has is there fast turn around times. Your product gets printed and to your customer within a few days. They have amazing merchandise prices as well as shipping (No I do not work for them I am just a satisfied designer and think they deserve recognition) I love the print quality as well, I was quite surprised as I have a lot of detail in my designs and they were perfect. The only thing I think that needs improvements in there mock ups, which is fine because I've learned how to work around that with my own photos, but I think if you guys can improve the visibility of the graphics you would quickly become one of the best on the market xo.
- theunicornasylum.com