Overall rating Based on 22 reviews
Teezily is hard to judge. 2 stars seems fair at this stage as their pros are very high but their cons are so bad that they are still for me behind some major POD platforms. That's a real pity because with very easy little changes to implement in the way they operate and in the awful way they approach customer service, they would clearly be the best POD platform in Europe.
- The mockup tool is fairly easy to use.
- The Production team is really professional; quality of print is in general very good.
- Shipping times to Europe/US are great.
- And the best for the end, their prices are unbeatable.
- One of their weakest point is probably their Customer Service. They are either terribly slow or never come back to you. The ease to get documents such as invoices, products information (brand, composition, size guide etc.) or help in case of technical problem ranges from extremely hard to impossible. The only human being working in this department signing his message with his name was Stephen (but he's gone) and now the communication with CS is slow, cold, impersonal are rarely helpful. It really looks like nobody's in charge and it looks frankly bad.
- The quality of product is most of the time ok but not always. I received once a Large Navy Hoodie that was ridiculously thin and small sized. You have no visibility on what you send to your clients in term of brand/quality.
- You can archive but cannot delete your creatives which is really annoying and confusing when ordering manually.
- Their mockup tool does not allow you to centre or align your creative properly.
- Their range of products is not the widest (e.g no mugs, hats, bags etc..)
- No possibility to get access to your invoices online, meaning chasing the Finance department for weeks to get them. Nerve wrecking…
- Last but not least, Teezily Plus does not provide a white label service as most POD platforms do. Teezily Plus address is mentioned on the packaging as the sender address. Teezily might benefit very little from this and this is clearly very harmful to Shopify sellers. Awkward...