Recensioner (357)

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
4 maj 2024

I would recommend Tepo to any customer who offers lots of product options and customizations on their website! It's user-friendly and has made my sales go up every single listing! Thank you Tepo!

Country Gone Crazy
8 månader användning av appen
5 juni 2024

Beautiful app that does exactly what it says. very easy to use and when you need help, the team always goes out of the way to help and ensure you're happy. I tried 2 other apps prior and this one tops it off for sure.

thank you team.

Mount & Eve - By Blur Studios
2 månader användning av appen
29 maj 2024

Really amazing support. I've switched themes, had questions about how to do things and everything in between: Tepo have helped in minutes. Super customizable and generated me the most sales I've ever had. Could not recommend Tepo enough!

CartoonifyMe
3 månader användning av appen
13 april 2024

The app adds tons of flexible and nice-looking options to the product page. We are particularly impressed by the support provided. They helped us implement all design changes and promptly addressed some compatibility issues we faced. A heartfelt thank you to Hazel for the invaluable assistance!

arinnagifts
6 månader användning av appen
2 april 2024

I love this app, I'd spent A LOT of time trying to work out variant options through the forums what this app does for me in minutes.

The Helpdesk team is awesome, had an issue with the Add to Cart process, fast to reply on the Chat line and tenacious in getting it fixed quickly. Thank you, Tepo.

Duke & Hustle
27 dagar användning av appen
29 mars 2024

it has completely transformed the way I manage product options on my Shopify store. This app is an absolute game-changer!

First and foremost, the interface is incredibly user-friendly, making it a breeze to set up and customize variants for my products. Whether it's colors, sizes, or any other options, this app handles it all with ease.

One of the standout features for me is the ability to add image swatches to my variants. This not only enhances the visual appeal of my product pages but also provides a seamless and intuitive shopping experience for my customers.

But what truly sets this app apart is its reliability and performance. I've never encountered any glitches or hiccups while using it, and it seamlessly integrates with my Shopify store without any hassle.

Furthermore, the customer support team behind the Tepo Variants app is, well, amazing! They're always quick to respond to any inquiries or issues I may have, providing helpful guidance and solutions every step of the way.

In summary, if you're looking for a top-notch variants app for your Shopify store, look no further than the Tepo app. It's a must-have tool for any e-commerce entrepreneur looking to elevate their product offerings and enhance the shopping experience for their customers. Highly recommended!"

Winzells
10 dagar användning av appen
3 maj 2024

After trying a few different custom options apps, I have to say this is the easiest to use, and fastest to implement. Cudos to the developers for a clean interface, and clear design choices.

Absolutely recomended!

Gloomy Forecast
Danmark
22 dagar användning av appen
20 mars 2024

This app is great! Exactly what I needed for our store. We were previously using custom Liquid code until now. This is so much easier to manage and we can do more functions!

OrganoLinen India
Indien
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
7 mars 2024

The app does what it claims perfectly and the team's support is just outstanding. Needed their help quite a bit to set up the options how we wanted and they were able to accommodate all the requests. Whenever there is a query, they're really quick to respond and resolve. Our options revenue has been through the roof since installing this!

Custo
Indien
3 månader användning av appen
5 mars 2024

Really enjoy the versatility of this app to increase the amount of product options above Shopify's limit of 3. Would recommend!

Street Rides