Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Terms and Conditions Checkbox

by Effective Apps

Quickly add a terms and conditions checkbox to your cart

The Keto Goodies Company

Most importantly the developer came back to me very quickly to help with an improvement on my site and even offered to intervene as a collaborator rather than me risk messing up code.

FlamingoFabrics

Super easy to set up, I like that at the end of set up it takes you through the checks to make sure it's working ok.
Great app

LiamsBargains.co.uk

Great app. We've had a lot a customers this year that want partial refunds due to pathetic reasons. This app protects us and makes sure that we have proof that the customers understand our terms and conditions and have clicked to prove that they have read them.

HDLS Lighting Ltd

Very useful app to prevent your store from fraudulent buyers.
Quick and supportive customer support as well. Shahr was very helpful.

Checkpoint & Cinema

Really great and simple app. It's worked fine and I have contact for a question the support, the answer was there within 5 minutes. Perfect.
Thanks so much!

Cold Therapy Solutions

The app creator was nice and help me get it installed. Looks to be working perfectly now! I would recommend it to others!

D'Vibez Art

I have a theme that required some extra assistance, so I reached out to customer service and Shehar assisted me and was absolutely so helpful. The issue was fixed so quickly and looks great in my shop. I love that fact that I was able to edit the "Terms and Conditions" verbiage so it just adds a touch of my personality to my store. Simple and beautiful, definitely quite pleased.

The Label House Collection

App works great and the support is phenomenal. I couldn't figure out how to load the T&Cs at the checkout after I changed my theme and Shahar was onto it and helped out straight away! Thank you again!

nofred.dk

This app made it possible to give our customers access to the links they needed. The app itself is very easy to apply and edit, and when I had problems with the layout I got good help in no time and my problem was solved. Highly recommendable.

Purple Plum Gifts UK

Brilliant and easy to use. had it installed in minutes and there is no code to mess about with. Would recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17