Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Terms and Conditions Checkbox

by Effective Apps

Quickly add a terms and conditions checkbox to your cart page

KC Turbos

I adde this app and it was very easy to use and very effective! I linked our terms and conditions to the check box and now we have some solid CYA!

Hernádfarm

The app works well. I needed some technical help, and got it instantly. Great customer service :) thank you again

NNC London

I had some trouble with getting the checkbox on my site due to my shopify theme however on the app it notifies you that not all themes automatically sync (which I found really helpful rather than trying to crack my brain to make it work), I then contacted them via email and Shahar responded in 2mins! He got the check box integrated on my site within 5mins!

Great service and most importantly a sleek look on my web store.

Very happy.

hotmaskvn

Good app. Looks like it does the job for a reasonable price. The support is quick to answer as well!

Promise Hair Collection

Shahar was extremely helpful and quick! I told him exactly what I wanted done with my checkbox feature and he took care of it for me! I'm extremely impressed! Highly Recommend!!

Glamping Dome Store

this app is absolutely crucial especially for high ticket sellers, like myself. To be able to fight chargebacks you need the customer to agree to your TOS. Integration of the app was not automatic but I received prompt and very professional help from the developer. A+

KR Royalty Collection

Great app! Excellent customer service with quick response time. I had a small issue with adding the checkbox to my store’s theme. Customer service fixed the issue in no time.

ToyMaker Cellars

This app is simple to use and very helpful for what we needed to add to the checkout page. The customer support is also very helpful!

Contracts Market

Love how this app seamlessly integrates into my checkout process. Does exactly what I need it to do. Great customer service too!

I like j.

Great customer service! Kind and skilled. They solved me a problem while Shopify wasn’t even answering. Highly Recommended

Previous 1 3 4 5 6