Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Terms and Conditions Checkbox

by Effective Apps

Quickly add a terms and conditions checkbox to your cart

Hattie Ave

This is exactly what I was looking to add to my store! I love the cost. It was easy to add and works perfectly. THANK YOU!

PrintGuru

This is a set and forget app. Easy to use and it just works and does its job perfectly. Highly recommended.

Low Budget Tech Shop

Great app, professional and easy to use I can recommend it to anyone.
It allows you skip alot of steps, not having to write stuff yourself and makes your shop look much better.

La Puerta del Sol Market

Very fast, friendly and efficient service. The app does exactly what its needed to be protected in all aspects with terms and conditions.

Mummy Crap

I use this app to help my customers understand shipping times (even thru they are written all over site) .. No more angry emails from customers who placed an order 3 hours ago demanding their product.

PhreeByrd Products

App is great to ensure all bases are legally covered! The added piece of mind is awesome and provides extra security and protection.

Wicked Winks

so easy and worked instantly. give my shop added protection. Thanks for making this app so easy. Thnx

Billie & Byron

Very user-friendly app and quick to get up and running. No need for any coding or developer skills in order to use it.

The French Connexion

Great app! The installation and integration only took seconds. I can't believe how easy and seamless the whole process was.

SockiSocki

Very nice and clean app! The support team is very helpful and they respond very fast. I had some issues with making the app work with the theme I'm using, they are on it and I think everything is good now or in about 5 minutes from now. Recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13