Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Terms and Conditions Checkbox

by Effective Apps

Quickly add a terms and conditions checkbox to your cart

Living A Sweeter Life

I love the price. It is the cheapest that I could find and does EXACTLY what I was looking for. The only thing I didn't like was that the text amount is limited. But I was kindly informed by support that they could assist me in personalizing it more to my liking which included inputting more wording. All around great app. I would recommend. Plus their customer service is very fast. Great job Shahar!

NAILTECS

At first the checkbox didn't appear on my Premium Shopify theme, so I got in touch with Support, and Shahar responded promptly and resolved it all within a day. Now that's what a 5* App support looks like! Highly recommend.

bridgetandco

I needed help getting this set up and they were very quick to respond and very helpful. Very easy to work with

fashionboard.it

Using a particular theme, Shahar managed to solve all our problems and to customize everything we asked him. A really positive collaboration !!!

ENA & CO

Very nice app. I had difficulties to make it work but even at 11pm I got technical support and the app was working within 2min! Great service.

Fansupply

Easy to use app, great support and very fast! Support was quick to help me with my question and fixed it within minutes.

Healthy Life CBD

Initially the app didn't integrate with my store, I reached out and got a response immediately from Shahar who fixed he issue straight away for me, great service would definitely recommend them!

Svapologia

Very simple and useful app with a great support! I had a problem with Shopify Supply Theme and Shahar solve it very quickly! I recommend this app!

Bio Atelier

The app gets the job done and the customer support is great! Helped me with a small request very quickly.

Fortify公式オンラインストア

It is simple and does what I need. However, my theme is not perfectly working with this app but the support is very fast and fixed everything. I definitely recommend this app.

使用しているテーマと相性が合わず上手く設定ができなかったが、サポートが迅速でとても丁寧なので問題なく使用できました。サポートは英語のみになりますが、この価格を考えるととても満足できるアプリです。

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13