Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Terms and Conditions Checkbox

by Effective Apps

Agree Terms Check box for specific products & countries or all

Shape Your Future Apparel USA

This app is great, very good tech support. Needed to take out the buy it now button etc... so customer can only click the add to cart button in-order to click the Terms and Conditions box. These guys help me do that. Thanks

cannaberry-co-uk

This app does what it says it does. The support team are great and they integrate it with your shopify store, so you don't have to. I highly recommend it. You do need to ask them to do it, as I thought it would be easy to do myself and wasted valuable time.

CLICHAIR.CH beauty & care products

Simply effective, essential, super fast and efficient technical support, integration with your template included, very low monthly cost. We strongly recommend the installation.

KENWOOD Car Audio | Dash Cams

Looking for a quick and hassle free way of covering your shop from customer returns? Effective Apps Terms and Conditions Checkbox is a low cost, quick and easy way to do this. Had a few problems caused by our theme and other apps but they speedily resolved these with the assistance from Shahar. Definitely a must have app for today's market!

Galaxyshop.dk

Fast and simple is the easiest way to explain this. In my country this function is mandatory so having it so cheap is great.. plus these guys helped us get it setup properly for no extra charge.... simply great

Infiniti Joyas

Works Great! Just what I needed to be sure the customers don't take advantage. It is so EASY to set up, even though it didn't installed automatically in my theme, support team answered ultra fast and great work. THANKS!

The Morenita Collection, LLC

Shahar was an excellent help with setup since I can’t set up with my iPhone. Truly an amazing app! I use it to ensure that my customers can see my policies.

Kwixx Solution

App moest even aangepast worden in mijn thema's in shopify. Een mailtje naar Sharhar en dezelfde dag was het opgelost. GRATIS en met de glimlach! Als je zoals mij, een expert zou moeten inhuren om code in thema aan te passen zijn de start prijzen vanaf USD 40. Dus ik beveel deze app sterk aan.

Lili's Glass

Like several others, the app needed to be customized to my theme. All issues were quickly resolved, and now it works perfectly. Great customer service!

Online Stone Solutions

Sharar was great at helping get the app installed and having it function correctly in a matter of minutes. I have zero web skills, Sharar handled it. Would recommend this app