Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Terms and Conditions Checkbox

by Effective Apps

Quickly add a terms and conditions checkbox to your cart

MORANZANI

I downloaded this app and it does exactly what you need it to do. Very simple setup and customisation just as required. The help desk (Shahar) is amazing and the help chat assisted me through the process. All working great. Highly reccomended this app!

Postera

A very nice and simple app - works for the purpose.
Also very fast customer service! Shahar is ready to help with anything you might need.
Brilliant service for a small amount of money.

Couture Kids Switzerland GmbH

Good App, does what it needs to do, excellent and fast service by chat after faceing some problems with my theme, thanks

Sheveley

This app is amazing. It has features, which cannot be found in other similiar apps. Easy installation. Also I've asked team for personalization, which they gladly did. App meets all my expectations. It is fair price!

The Miracle Morning

Super Simple and easy to use. They have great customer service. Now looking into their other apps and services

thermometer-medical.com

For me it was important that the customer agrees on dropshipping. So that the product comes directly from the supplier. The small issue that arose was cleared by Shakar in no-time

MIRET Webshop

Very easy solution to our compliance checkbox for Shopify! It works seamlessly, and is very easy to setup.

Dumb Ho Designs

it's good so far, I haven't used it much yet but it's nice to have it and have it be automatic on my shopping cart page

Zazu Fashion

i used this app to add the button to my page an i think it was the only one i could find work perfectly

SaniSpire

Very easy to use app and excellent customer support if you need any help or adjustments to the display of your T&C.