Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Terms and Conditions Checkbox

by Effective Apps

Quickly add a terms and conditions checkbox to your cart

P.B. Nibs

Easy to install, easy to use. Does exactly what it's supposed to do- wish all apps were this simple. Thank you!

Petcrew®

After some little help form the great and fast support, it worked as expected. I can highly recommend this app.

Curvy The Collection

I used this app to ensure that my customers are reading all store policies before purchasing. To protect both myself and the client.

Lil Chubbs

Perfect service. They did the coding for me and it was all good after. Thanks so much for the great service.

Call For Fire

Easy to set up and use. Customer service was quick and responsive and fixed a tiny glitch (related to my theme and not the app) within minutes. Perfect Shopify app experience!

Next Gen Diesel Performance

You guys are great, BUT!!!! In the top left corner of my store is a white square checkbox on the same screen as the "Agree" prompt at checkout. Please fix!

Exotic Hands

This app is very easy to use and the app double checked to make sure everything was working. Highly recommend

Cowpokes Work & Western

Wow! This was exactly what I was looking for and needed. And had it installed and up and running in a matter of minutes! Strongly suggest this app.!!!

The Lab of Sin

I love this, does exactly what it said it would! so grateful because I have been looking for an app that actually tracks the agreement times. 100% RECOMMENDED

Xangle Store