Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Terms and Conditions Checkbox

by Effective Apps

Agree Terms Check box for specific products & countries or all

AvaaRose

This app is exactly what I was needing and it is easy set up very user friendly. I recommend this app for every store

Wolverson Fitness

I used this app to make sure customers understand the T&C and agree to them before making a purchase.

Crypto Causes

Does exactly what is needed! Support is fast and friendly as well! Would recommend to anyone looking for a checkout checkbox.

BabingersGarage

I searched a long time how i can code this box, but after finding this app i knew the search was over.
Nice working app, easy to install, definitley worth it.

Topped Toys

This app cleanly drops a T&C checkbox into the checkout process in an undistracting way. The support is very responsive and helpful in getting it set up.

Kids Bible Teacher

I used this app to make sure that customers understand that my product is digital, not physical. They must now check the box at checkout indicating that they understand this. Great app, easy to set up, and does exactly what I want it to do.

asd-natursteine

The support is super fast and Shahar (support) is great, he fixes the problems within 5 minutes! Highly recommend it!

Grech & Co.

Very easily implemented and superb support. We have been vey happy with the application. Recommended!

Control Italia

The app works correctly. The support service was really fast and helpful in helping me solve the problem. Thank you!

Investex

This does what you pay for, it's recommendable. Terms and Conditions are strictly necessaire in most European Countries, so be sure you're using the right App by law.