Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Terms and Conditions Checkbox

by Effective Apps

Quickly add a terms and conditions checkbox to your cart page

Contracts Market

Love how this app seamlessly integrates into my checkout process. Does exactly what I need it to do. Great customer service too!

I like j.

Great customer service! Kind and skilled. They solved me a problem while Shopify wasn’t even answering. Highly Recommended

Confident Interview LLC

Great app, easy to install, cost effective, helps cover some liability. Does not add box on checkout due to shopify's restrictions with 3rd parties changing the checkout settings. You can prevent this issue by removing buy now options, and requiring your customer to order through your cart.

Shape Your Future Apparel USA

This app is great, very good tech support. Needed to take out the buy it now button etc... so customer can only click the add to cart button in-order to click the Terms and Conditions box. These guys help me do that. Thanks

cannaberry-co-uk

This app does what it says it does. The support team are great and they integrate it with your shopify store, so you don't have to. I highly recommend it. You do need to ask them to do it, as I thought it would be easy to do myself and wasted valuable time.

CLICHAIR.CH beauty & care products

Simply effective, essential, super fast and efficient technical support, integration with your template included, very low monthly cost. We strongly recommend the installation.

KENWOOD Car Audio | Dash Cams

Looking for a quick and hassle free way of covering your shop from customer returns? Effective Apps Terms and Conditions Checkbox is a low cost, quick and easy way to do this. Had a few problems caused by our theme and other apps but they speedily resolved these with the assistance from Shahar. Definitely a must have app for today's market!

Galaxyshop.dk

Fast and simple is the easiest way to explain this. In my country this function is mandatory so having it so cheap is great.. plus these guys helped us get it setup properly for no extra charge.... simply great

Infiniti Joyas

Works Great! Just what I needed to be sure the customers don't take advantage. It is so EASY to set up, even though it didn't installed automatically in my theme, support team answered ultra fast and great work. THANKS!

The Morenita Collection, LLC

Shahar was an excellent help with setup since I can’t set up with my iPhone. Truly an amazing app! I use it to ensure that my customers can see my policies.