Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Terms and Conditions Checkbox

by Effective Apps

Quickly add a terms and conditions checkbox to your cart

Coastal Gifts Inc

Awesome app, was easy to set up in seconds. Popped up exactly where it was supposed to show on the cart page.

Pandy Ponk

Excellent service, Shajar answered my request in minutes and helped me solve every issue! This app is practically mandatory!

CCfit

Great little app! Very useful and does exactly what it says on the tin. Would highly recommend and the customer support is brilliant too if you have any issues.

CardCraze LLC

Setup very well. Had some trouble at first but got resolved right away with the help from their team

KC Turbos

I adde this app and it was very easy to use and very effective! I linked our terms and conditions to the check box and now we have some solid CYA!

Hernádfarm

The app works well. I needed some technical help, and got it instantly. Great customer service :) thank you again

NNC London

I had some trouble with getting the checkbox on my site due to my shopify theme however on the app it notifies you that not all themes automatically sync (which I found really helpful rather than trying to crack my brain to make it work), I then contacted them via email and Shahar responded in 2mins! He got the check box integrated on my site within 5mins!

Great service and most importantly a sleek look on my web store.

Very happy.

hotmaskvn

Good app. Looks like it does the job for a reasonable price. The support is quick to answer as well!

Promise Hair Collection

Shahar was extremely helpful and quick! I told him exactly what I wanted done with my checkbox feature and he took care of it for me! I'm extremely impressed! Highly Recommend!!

Glamping Dome Store

this app is absolutely crucial especially for high ticket sellers, like myself. To be able to fight chargebacks you need the customer to agree to your TOS. Integration of the app was not automatic but I received prompt and very professional help from the developer. A+