Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Terms and Conditions Checkbox

by Effective Apps

Quickly add a terms and conditions checkbox to your cart

hotmaskvn

Good app. Looks like it does the job for a reasonable price. The support is quick to answer as well!

Promise Hair Collection

Shahar was extremely helpful and quick! I told him exactly what I wanted done with my checkbox feature and he took care of it for me! I'm extremely impressed! Highly Recommend!!

Glamping Dome Store

this app is absolutely crucial especially for high ticket sellers, like myself. To be able to fight chargebacks you need the customer to agree to your TOS. Integration of the app was not automatic but I received prompt and very professional help from the developer. A+

KR Royalty Collection

Great app! Excellent customer service with quick response time. I had a small issue with adding the checkbox to my store’s theme. Customer service fixed the issue in no time.

ToyMaker Cellars

This app is simple to use and very helpful for what we needed to add to the checkout page. The customer support is also very helpful!

Contracts Market

Love how this app seamlessly integrates into my checkout process. Does exactly what I need it to do. Great customer service too!

I like j.

Great customer service! Kind and skilled. They solved me a problem while Shopify wasn’t even answering. Highly Recommended

Confident Interview LLC

Great app, easy to install, cost effective, helps cover some liability. Does not add box on checkout due to shopify's restrictions with 3rd parties changing the checkout settings. You can prevent this issue by removing buy now options, and requiring your customer to order through your cart.

Shape Your Future Apparel USA

This app is great, very good tech support. Needed to take out the buy it now button etc... so customer can only click the add to cart button in-order to click the Terms and Conditions box. These guys help me do that. Thanks

cannaberry-co-uk

This app does what it says it does. The support team are great and they integrate it with your shopify store, so you don't have to. I highly recommend it. You do need to ask them to do it, as I thought it would be easy to do myself and wasted valuable time.