Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Terms and Conditions Checkbox

by Effective Apps

Quickly add a terms and conditions checkbox to your cart

Infiniti Joyas

Works Great! Just what I needed to be sure the customers don't take advantage. It is so EASY to set up, even though it didn't installed automatically in my theme, support team answered ultra fast and great work. THANKS!

The Morenita Collection, LLC

Shahar was an excellent help with setup since I can’t set up with my iPhone. Truly an amazing app! I use it to ensure that my customers can see my policies.

Kwixx Solution

App moest even aangepast worden in mijn thema's in shopify. Een mailtje naar Sharhar en dezelfde dag was het opgelost. GRATIS en met de glimlach! Als je zoals mij, een expert zou moeten inhuren om code in thema aan te passen zijn de start prijzen vanaf USD 40. Dus ik beveel deze app sterk aan.

Lili's Glass

Like several others, the app needed to be customized to my theme. All issues were quickly resolved, and now it works perfectly. Great customer service!

Online Stone Solutions

Sharar was great at helping get the app installed and having it function correctly in a matter of minutes. I have zero web skills, Sharar handled it. Would recommend this app

Natural Liquor

This app just made it so much easier for me to have a check box on my online shop. No need coding just connect the app with your shopify store and you good to go. Great service from the team. Thanks

TUTORO Ltd

Great app and fantastic customer support.
Couldn't get it to work initially but contacted support who responded within minutes and got us up and running in no time.

Shop Barely Nakid

BARELY NAKID

Recently I launched my store and I added the terms and agreement check box app! At first I couldn’t get it in the right area on my own so I contacted Shahar he was prompt with getting me connected! It works perfect and I’ve received my first sale thank you Shahar

Magda

At first the checkbox didn't appear , so I got in touch with Support, and Shahar responded and resolved it all in 5 minutes. 5* App Highly recommend.

Luti&Fararoni Swimwear

El servicio al cliente fue genial! Mi tienda presentaba un par de errores y han resulto el problema sin mayor dificultad! Muy recomendado y a muy buen costo.