Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
10 de mayo de 2024

Great service I really liked it

Living Memory

April11 - Endless Beauty
Países Bajos
Alrededor de 4 horas usando la aplicación
26 de diciembre de 2023

Best customer service & support I've received in a long time. Not only did they resolve my issue, but also made suggestions to help my user interface even better. Thank you Shahar & team!

FP
Alrededor de 5 horas usando la aplicación
27 de noviembre de 2023

Great App for its intended purpose!
I previously downloaded another app that would allow us to add a disclaimer above the checkout button, but we could not get the appropriate support to make the app work for our store. So, I got this app and again we needed support since we had some special request. Haseeb & Shahar were amazing and quick to respond. They fixed our issues and went over and beyond to customize it for us.

This app does what it says as far as disclaimers or terms & conditions agreements.
Thank you again for the support.

SuperMagnetMan
5 días usando la aplicación
6 de noviembre de 2023

The app worked exactly as I hoped. Highly recommend. It was easy to add, customize, and launch. Big fan!

The Color Palette Studio

Easy to use and follow

Infinite Scents Home & Beauty
8 días usando la aplicación
8 de agosto de 2023

Excellent service and experience with this App, I use it on my store and find it to be very useful. Terms & Conditions fast fix for the Cart page, Cart drawer, or Mini Cart. Definitely recommended!

RavenRoute
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
4 de julio de 2023

We've been using the app for quite some time, the original setup & use was easy to do. The app continues to provide that gate before checkout. We had a bit of app tug-of-war when we did a recent theme update and support was quick to respond and resolved the issue quickly.

Kids 'N Kribs
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
28 de noviembre de 2023

The best app for TnC box and the support team is great. They helped me modify the TnC box as I needed and they always answered me in a matter of seconds. Totaly recommended

MasterChef Workshop