Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Privacy Policy, 18+ Age Verification, GDPR I Agree Trust Badge

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

fashionboard.it

Location Italy

Using a particular theme, Shahar managed to solve all our problems and to customize everything we asked him. A really positive collaboration !!!

ENA & CO

Location Ireland
Time spent using app 1 day

Very nice app. I had difficulties to make it work but even at 11pm I got technical support and the app was working within 2min! Great service.

Fansupply

Location Netherlands

Easy to use app, great support and very fast! Support was quick to help me with my question and fixed it within minutes.

Healthy Life CBD

Time spent using app About 2 months

Initially the app didn't integrate with my store, I reached out and got a response immediately from Shahar who fixed he issue straight away for me, great service would definitely recommend them!

Svapologia

Location Italy

Very simple and useful app with a great support! I had a problem with Shopify Supply Theme and Shahar solve it very quickly! I recommend this app!

Bio Atelier

Location Belgium

The app gets the job done and the customer support is great! Helped me with a small request very quickly.

Fortify公式オンラインストア

Location Japan

It is simple and does what I need. However, my theme is not perfectly working with this app but the support is very fast and fixed everything. I definitely recommend this app.

使用しているテーマと相性が合わず上手く設定ができなかったが、サポートが迅速でとても丁寧なので問題なく使用できました。サポートは英語のみになりますが、この価格を考えるととても満足できるアプリです。

Rune Svenningsen

Location Denmark

Really great service from Shahar and the app works super well. Big recommendations from me..... :)

Capital Play UK

So far I have been really impressed with the service around this app. The app didn't do quite what I wanted out of the box and the styling didn't suit my site, but Shahar and his team have done exactly as asked and now it is perfect. Thanks for your help!

Inno Puder

Location Denmark

It does what it says.. i had additional issues and these guys went to work and solved it for me NO CHARGE....