Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Terms and Conditions Checkbox

by Effective Apps

Quickly add a terms and conditions checkbox to your cart page

mink-lash.com

Very good app, with best support team! I needed help with the installation and after I wrote them a ticket they answered me in 10 minutes and helped me so fast! And the price... it’s almost free. Thank you for this great app!

February 24, 2020

Thanks a lot for your feedback! Our customer support team works hard to keep every customer satisfied :-)
We wish you a great week!

Drekka

Very easy to install and works well.
The app is very simple and easy to work. The support team was responded quickly to my questions.

January 23, 2020

Thank you for your reply. Our support team is making its best to professionally answer any question within a few hours (and sometimes even minutes!)
We wish you all the best!

ChaseCase

great, very easy to use and uncomplicated. cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

January 12, 2020

Thank you for your review. Building simple and uncomplicated apps that are easy to install and operate is our goal. We are happy that our app serves you well and wish you a great year!

achieveloyaltydemo

Very easy app to get a terms and condition checkbox on your webstore. I used it to test it out and it does what is says it will do.

January 1, 2020

Thank you for your review. We made it our life goal to create simple and effective apps that are easy to install and customize. We wish you a Happy New Year and a great week!

RocknReefs Inc.

This app was easy to install and add to my website. The interface is easy to customize and this is perfect for our needs. Thank you.

December 30, 2019

Thank you for your review. It is our main goal to ease the installation process and the usage of our app.
We are happy that the app serves you well and wish you a Happy New Year!