Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Privacy Policy, 18+ Age Verification, GDPR I Agree Trust Badge

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Cubix Latin America

Intuitive, simple, fast, works like a charm. Best support I've received in a long time. Don't think twice!

Aphrodite & Beauties

Time spent using app 44 minutes

Great app, really useful !! Had a few issues with placement of the text and the checkbox due my theme but the CS helped me solve it very quickly :) Recommend !!!

Jolly Ties

"Effective Apps" is right! These guys are the masters of small little quality of life improvements that SHOULD be standard.

August 10, 2022

Shopify, please refer to tickets #30450233, #30827683 and #32285658 that we opened about this suspicious review. Thanks.

OHM'S VAPERY

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 13 minutes

Wonderful!!
I'm new at this and I wasn't sure how to activate anything. The pop up message assistant was very helpful and I did what I had to do in les than 5 minutes.

Datsport

Location Australia

Works a treat! seamless integration and does what we need it to do within our shipping fields so there isnt any surprises for our customers.

ZIANAHAIR

This app is amazing, there was a slight glitch with the box not showing up at checkout but I spoke with a member of the team and they fixed it straight away.

Little Luca's Toys

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

The great support team had my difficult theme working perfect within minutes. helpful and friendly team. Thank you

Old Urn ICT

I use this app to inform people that we only sell to funeral services and not to the general public. seems to be working great thus far. Easy to install and set up
-Owen Davis

isalie.handmade

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Die App war einfach zu installieren und passt sich super im Shop ein. Bin sehr zufrieden und kann sie nur weiter empfehlen.

Wested Leather Co

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I was recommend this app and have now installed and all is working just fine.
Great little app and will be looking to see what else this company can offer.
Carry on designing these great apps.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41