Terms and Conditions Checkbox

I Agree cart checkbox for specific products & countries or all

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Meno Prieskoniai

Great appGreat appGreat appGreat appGreat appGreat appGreat appGreat appGreat appGreat appGreat appGreat app

RaspberryNeko

Great app! I had another similar one installed but I had to uninstall because it didn't have as many options as I needed. This app has the option of placing the terms and conditions on specific listings which is exactly what I was looking for. It also has a few customizations for example the size of the text. I made sure to make use one of the biggest sizes because somehow customers manage to miss important information. Well now that they are forced to read the processing time I hope I will have less issues.

itsprettyposh

I use this primarily for my monthly subscription product for an Instagram service. The terms and conditions box is perfect because it confirms that the customers have read the policy in regards to the subscription which can help with disputes if they occur. Shahar was very helpful and assisted me with my questions regarding the app.

Power in Motion

Works great for what I need to do! It works very well for letting my customers know the terms and conditions before purchasing.

The Connection Team

This app is the best out there that I could find for our needs and the only one that has more options then the other plain Term of Service. I would like some day going forward if its possible for the developer to allow you to make multiple Terms & conditions for separate products That would really be wonderful but for now its the best app for my needs. The support Team is very response as well Excellent service for my 2 websites.

Onefoot

The app does exactly what it should. What it lacks in usability in terms of styling, their support makes up for. They were really helpful in setting everything up for us just like we wanted.

Master

Great product! Simple to install and easy to customize! The integration was simple and there was no need to install it in every theme.
Brilliant

Shinobi Esthetique

Superb customer service seriously!! Very quick response and patient with all of my requests and questions. The app is very simple to set up and they walk you through every single step of the process. I'm loving it so far and see why there's so much hype around this app. Thank you Effective Apps!

Fitz and Glitz 2 Geaux

-Shahar was great !!!!! Couldnt figure out why app was not working he log in and fix it in less than 5 minutes. Thanks again. Love the APP

Done With Women