Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Terms and Conditions Checkbox

by Effective Apps

'I Agree' Checkbox for all or specific products & countries

Kacey Musgraves

Super helpful customer service and super easy app. Straight forward and works perfectly with our theme!

JD Customs U.S.A

This app is exactly what I was looking for and the installation is very simple. I reached out for help changing the area where the text box was shown on the product page and their support had the issue fixed within minutes. I'll definitely be using this app for a long time and I highly recommend it to anyone that needs to add a checkbox for anything. Great job guys!

DigiBong

Very simple and customizeable. I like that it is possible to change the size, shape, and color of all icons to match my brand. Most of the other review apps don't have this option. It integrates super well with my site and looks very professional!

Maison Hotel

superb service! highly recommend this app for a quick fix for the Terms and Conditions requisite. Thanks!

Herrick Creek Distillery

Good app - be sure to double check functionality on mobile and desktop, and using the "buy it now" button and check the popup. The support team will get it fixed really fast if anything is off. Great job guys!

Cult of Coquette

This app has been very helpful for protecting myself against customers claims when it comes to return policies and pre order terms. I would highly recommend it. I also use it as evidence for chargeback cases.

Monroe & Kent Home

This app is really easy to install and the support team were excellent when I needed a couple of adjustments to be done. Overall, this app has been a lifeline to address issues with customers who try and initiate chargebacks, or who place fraudulent orders or who just don't read the terms and conditions and you want a way to ensure you are protected.

Popculture Tengoku

We've found using this app to be really user friendly and simple to set up. It does what it's meant to, perfectly! The support team is also top notch, we needed a small tweak to be made to our cart page and they had us up and running in record timing! Highly recommend this app and the support that you'll get with it to anyone, thanks again!

Wigs by Canecia Rene'

Very easy to install. I like the app so far. I had a code embedded and it gave me a lot of trouble but his one hasn't and I am happy.

Teal Swan Shop

Great response time in support, fixed a start-up issue right away and got it up and running successfully!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28