Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Terms and Conditions Checkbox

by Effective Apps

Quickly add a terms and conditions checkbox to your cart page

Call For Fire

Easy to set up and use. Customer service was quick and responsive and fixed a tiny glitch (related to my theme and not the app) within minutes. Perfect Shopify app experience!

Exotic Hands

This app is very easy to use and the app double checked to make sure everything was working. Highly recommend

Cowpokes Work & Western

Wow! This was exactly what I was looking for and needed. And had it installed and up and running in a matter of minutes! Strongly suggest this app.!!!

The Lab of Sin

I love this, does exactly what it said it would! so grateful because I have been looking for an app that actually tracks the agreement times. 100% RECOMMENDED

Xangle Store

Exactly what I was looking for :) Thanks

Magick Forest Presets

I use this app for adding terms and conditions at checkout. Super simple and effective to use. Support team is efficient and friendly. Highly recommend!

Gastrocultura

Great app, very easy to use and the support is awesome too. I had some small issues which were fixed in less than 24 hrs and now running like a beauty!

Fox and Trove

This is a really great app! I haven't had any issues. It's easy to set up and use. Great customer service as well!

A1 Sales 11x

it works honestly wish there was an all in one app that could automate the setup process because this has been a headache

Health Happiness

Super quick installation to my store, everything worked as promised so far. I think it is important to require the terms and conditions to be checked. Thank you!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10