Terms Confirmation Checkbox

Terms Confirmation Checkbox

by webserviceXXL

Add a custom checkbox to your cart page with just a few clicks

Dizzy Dog Collars

ETA: I just reinstalled this app. It is the ONLY one that loads on checkout WITHOUT lag. All the other take too long to load and a lot of customers didn't even have to check the box. This one works seamlessly. Excellent customer service, very happy, thank you. I used this app happily for years, and couldn't work out how to remove the code once I was done. They did this quickly and efficiently for me

Best4software

Update: Support reagiert wohl nur bei Negativen Bewertungen. Sehr Schade. Das Geld für die App kann man sich sparen. Es funktioniert nicht richtig und man hat nur Probleme damit. Mal geht der Checkout gar nicht und dann kommt auch ohne die Checkbox zum Checkout. Das bringt alles nichts. Nicht zu Empfehlen. Update: Support probably only reacts on negative ratings. What a pity. You can save the money for the app. It does not work properly and you only have problems with it. Sometimes the checkout doesn't work at all and then you get to the checkout even without the checkbox. This does not help at all. Not recommendable.
-----------------------
Nach Anfangsschwierigkeiten wurden die Probleme super schnell und Professionell gelöst. So sollte Service immer sein. Bin sehr zufrieden und kann eine klare Empfehlung aussprechen. After initial difficulties, the problems were solved super fast and professionally. This is how service should always be. I am very satisfied and can give a clear recommendation.

August 26, 2020

Thanks a lot!

Augment Pro

Easy to use and when I requested a small customisation and some troubleshooting; Heiko replied quickly and within a day he had provided me with the needed solution. Highly recommended!

Delaterre

Same issue as the previous customer. Paid for the terms and conditions app. after installing a new theme, it asks me to pay for it again.
Tried to contact the company multiple times with no response.
Need to go through the CC company to reverse the charges.
DO NOT BUY !!!

November 23, 2019

Sorry for the trouble. According to the support ticket from you I answered your question on Friday, 22 Nov 2019 at 11:45 AM. Didn't you ever get the e-mail? With the answer there was provided a simple copy and paste solution for your problem. If you are still interested in solving the actual problem, just reply to the mail.

ZQuiet

The app doesn’t’ function as promised and my team sent 3 support requests that all went unanswered. We are finding an alternate solution and charging back the fees for the app and “customization” option with our credit card company since they refuse to provide a working solution or any support. They should be removed from Shopify platform!

November 5, 2019

Sorry for the trouble. We just check all request but can't find a single request from "ZQuiet" in our ticket system. Did you used the "Get support" link in the app listing? However, we just checked the default integration of our app in your store and everything was working fine. See https://imgur.com/DcQFscC

The Real Scooters

The only option we could find that had 2 checkboxes... the default color looked terrible with our theme I contacted them and within 1 day they have it fixed to match our colors. Support was fantastic and extremely responsive. Definitely, recommend using them!

Global CBD Oil

We needed a custom solution for our store that would display different legal term checkboxes for different customers (ie: wholesale vs retail) as well as the ability to include multiple links in a single checkbox. I searched through every other app and was beginning to think it wasn't possible until I found Terms Confirmation Checkbox. Heiko is an absolute master artist and provided all of the custom solutions that I needed. It was done incredibly fast and the end result was exactly what I had asked for and then some, it even matched my stores's color scheme exactly! I am so impressed with this app and the above and beyond service provided by Heiko. When it comes to something as important as legal/liability terms, it is worth it to find an app that will EXACTLY meet your needs, that is what this app does. And with a one time fee instead of a re-occurring monthly bill, we will never have to worry about legal liability again, our terms are active on the checkout page and they will remain so for the life of our store. Don't be fooled by cheap installs for terms and conditions checkboxes, get exactly what you need to cover your store legally with Terms Confirmation Checkbox!

July 1, 2019

Thank you so much. I'm really glad to get such feedback. ❤️

Roofing Outlet

Great app! app designer is very helpful and makes adjustments for you! very simple to install! Thank you very much.

A Cottage in the City

Great app!! But even BETTER customer service! Heiko really worked with me to get this app running properly with another app that was conflicting with it. Now I get to use both apps that are needed and Heiko went the extra mile to make it happen. I would rate 10 stars if possible

Caroline's Dream

I contacted Heiko before buying this app to ask several questions related to what I needed to accomplish. They replied promptly and was very helpful. I purchased the app and it was operating on my site in less than 30 minutes. It is working as expected and I am confident that if I need any support, Heiko will continue with great customer service!

Sept 2020 update: Turns out I was right about the continued customer service... This month, my website had a technical problem with the app. Heiko was responsive and after a few notes back and forth, fixed the problem with no added cost to me. Nice!

Previous 1 3