Terms Confirmation Checkbox

Terms Confirmation Checkbox

by webserviceXXL

Add custom checkboxes to your cart page with just a few clicks

Caroline's Dream

I contacted Heiko before buying this app to ask several questions related to what I needed to accomplish. He replied promptly and was very helpful. I purchased the app and it was operating on my site in less than 30 minutes. It is working as expected and I am confident that if I need any support, Heiko will continue his great customer service!

Sejlguide støtteshop

Needed a few minor customisations to make everything fit the theme. Heiko supported me super fast. Overall a very nice experience. Once again, thank you Heiko ;)

TestYourWill

I very like support of this company! I had some issue with app and after I wrote about it, they managed all thing on my store, so now everything works fine.

Bruedereser

The app works very well and with the service is the app definitve 5 stars.

The1407planners

The check box does not appear. I asked for help They said to turn off drawer for checkout. I did. It still does not work. At that you can't turn back off. I spent hours trying to get fixed and chatting with Shopify as this service provides no assistance. BE AWARE I HAD TO SHUT MY STORE DOWN AS PEOPLE COULD NOT CHECK OUT. THIS IS BAD!

Pressage Cd

Superb, and quick résolution, thank you!

Simplymoi

Easy to use after installing and does the job. We ran into a technical issue but Heiko was very helpful and proactive in providing a solution. He went beyond what we asked for and made the cart page much more cleaner and user-friendly. Thank you!

Copperstate1

This app is very simple and works as advertised. I had some trouble getting it working, but the developer replied to my support email within a few hours and had it fixed by the next day. Very responsive and great support. Thank you!

Spirit Tribe Official

Got charged almost 3 extra dollars than what I was being told when purchasing, plus my app isn't working at all....

Thecurated Skin

Great app, great support! Makes any German or Swiss shops life much easier and in line with the local regulations.
I would highly recommend to use the app and if needed, get it touch with Heiko for customization.

Previous 1