Terms Confirmation Checkbox

Terms Confirmation Checkbox

by webserviceXXL

Add custom checkboxes to your cart page with just a few clicks

Delaterre

Same issue as the previous customer. Paid for the terms and conditions app. after installing a new theme, it asks me to pay for it again.
Tried to contact the company multiple times with no response.
Need to go through the CC company to reverse the charges.
DO NOT BUY !!!

November 23, 2019

Sorry for the trouble. According to the support ticket from you I answered your question on Friday, 22 Nov 2019 at 11:45 AM. Didn't you ever get the e-mail? With the answer there was provided a simple copy and paste solution for your problem. If you are still interested in solving the actual problem, just reply to the mail.

ZQuiet

The app doesn’t’ function as promised and my team sent 3 support requests that all went unanswered. We are finding an alternate solution and charging back the fees for the app and “customization” option with our credit card company since they refuse to provide a working solution or any support. They should be removed from Shopify platform!

November 5, 2019

Sorry for the trouble. We just check all request but can't find a single request from "ZQuiet" in our ticket system. Did you used the "Get support" link in the app listing? However, we just checked the default integration of our app in your store and everything was working fine. See https://imgur.com/DcQFscC

The1407planners

The check box does not appear. I asked for help They said to turn off drawer for checkout. I did. It still does not work. At that you can't turn back off. I spent hours trying to get fixed and chatting with Shopify as this service provides no assistance. BE AWARE I HAD TO SHUT MY STORE DOWN AS PEOPLE COULD NOT CHECK OUT. THIS IS BAD!

Spirit Tribe Official

Got charged almost 3 extra dollars than what I was being told when purchasing, plus my app isn't working at all....