Terms Confirmation Checkbox

Terms Confirmation Checkbox

by webserviceXXL

Add a custom checkbox to your cart page with just a few clicks

Pressage Cd

Superb, and quick résolution, thank you!

Simplymoi

Easy to use after installing and does the job. We ran into a technical issue but Heiko was very helpful and proactive in providing a solution. He went beyond what we asked for and made the cart page much more cleaner and user-friendly. Thank you!

Copperstate1

This app is very simple and works as advertised. I had some trouble getting it working, but the developer replied to my support email within a few hours and had it fixed by the next day. Very responsive and great support. Thank you!

Thecurated Skin

Great app, great support! Makes any German or Swiss shops life much easier and in line with the local regulations.
I would highly recommend to use the app and if needed, get it touch with Heiko for customization.

Curve Brows

This app is AMAZING. It did EXACTLY what it said it does. Easy to install and configure with no code updates. I had a couple of questions for the developer who was very responsive and helpful. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking to secure themselves legally with a terms and conditions. Thank you! Please make more apps!!!!

Apheleia

Fantastic service & support - great work

Icenfire

Exactly what I needed it to do! Thanks again for your quick response to setting this up for me

Infinity Goalie

I was looking for an app to confirm measurements before people checked out since ours are quite different than other brands. This was the closest app I could find to fitting the bill.

I contacted Heiko and he was more than happy to make some minor modifications so that app fit my needs.

I also love that it's a one-time fee!

Thanks again - this saves me emailed every customer to confirm they ordered the right size!

Licht Zum Wohlfuehlen

Super App! Vor allem für deutsche Shops mit ihren vielen rechtlichen Beschränkungen ein Muss. App kann dank des fantastischen Support vom Entwickler schnell und unkompliziert angepasst werden. Eine Empfehlung!

Lea Rosa

Super Service. Wir hatten noch ein kleines Problem mit unserem Theme. Support hat sich innerhalb on 5 Minuten gemeldet und uns geholfen.
Ich kann den Service nur empfehlen!

Und die App funktioniert super!